//-->

Monday, August 22, 2005

Birthdaz dinner at JUmbo with family!!

10:10 PM / 0 comments

~~Me in JumBo~~
My BRo n Me!!
My Gu Ma N Me!
MY Dearest MOmmy
My DAd
My BEloved FamilY
Drunkard Prawns---Jui Xia
My PRAwns>>..YUm YUM !!
My Fav SCallops n BrocoLi
WOW..... CHIlli Crabs++++
==My MAN toU==
yaM pASTE== Or Ni~~
Happi Birthdaz to ME!!
Together with My Gu MA n Ah MA

I wish UPon A staR++++
CuttiNg OF CAke
LAst PIc B4 Going HOme!!



21st August>>>>>

It was a wonderful day.... but woke up at 10plus already... cos cant get back to sleep...so woke up... and my nieces came to my house with my biao jie n passed me my birthdaz pressies...heehee....*happi*...then later we went out to have lunch..wow...after lunch i was like super tired.....heehee........then went back home n then made *u know wat*?..... Oreo milkshake,,,,heehee...followed Yangs recipe.... then Bingo....we made it..~yummY~~nice nice...who wans?....heehee.......... then later alost fell asleep cos not enough sleep/./././././././.
then later... at around 6plus..gotta go eat dinner le...my BIRTHDAZ Dinner!!....with my family n my god ma, grandma, my gu gu....they all.....

We went to Jumbo for dinner~!!~~
Hmm.... ordered all my fav food!!,,,,,,,,,,,yeah,,,,,, later then upload the pixs for u all to liu kou sui!!!............hahah.......... eat till so full...then later ate my fav dessert too...yummy!!.......... but there one not so nice....love Copthone de more....n missed it alot loh...... when i think of copthone...realli missed the good old days there...realli so fun... the ppl there...the environment there...the fun i had with my friends there.,....working there realli to me isn't like working but more of enjoying the laughter n being happi there....hmm...u all wont knoe the feelins de...heehee...missed it so so much...... hmm... ok la...enough....hahaa..........then later ate finished my seafood dinner le.... then sing song n cut cake le....then ate my fav durian cake too......heehee.,.,.,.,.,.,.,all my fav...then later went back home loh.... super tired loh... was like sleeping in the car....hahah..........

Reached home... then went to net loh..... heehee... then found out dat alot of ppl wished me...heehee...thanks.... realli had a happi birthdaz tis year...with u all around me..how wont i b happi...esp...with my sistas around...hehee..........then later at 22nd August... 12mn,,, i sort of got a surprise loh.... tis SLH.... hmm... never had someone done tis for me b4...so i was kinda shocked.... then later went to get his pressie....well.... i appreciate wat u have done for me.....thankz..... u realli don need to go to all the trouble loh.... but hmm... feel flattered loh... realli.... thanks alot... Hee hee............gonna do something meaning ful tomolo on my Birthdaz!!.... guess wat?................shall keep it a secret till tomolo ba.............hahaa.........