//-->

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Blood donation n Moon Seeing nite + Dbl O

11:30 PM / 0 comments

Went Moon-gazing with my Best GEr


My Pink Bandaged ArM
>>Post Blood Donation<<
Nice N Cute Bandage...liked it~~~~~


Hee hee,,,,,,,,, Yeah!!....Yesterday finally went for my blood donation lo.... Hmm.... feels happi n good after donating..like i've done a good deed..heehee... Actually wanna do it on my birthdaz, to make it a special day....but... din open...haiz... Yesterday after work went straight to outram (HSA) for my blood donate....then had a good chat with one of the nurses there... veri funni she..then we keep chatting..n she forgot to tell me to exercise my hands to grip on the ball so dat the blood will flow faster..then later my friend finished his donation le n me still haven..funni i start first but end late...hahah... u know y?...tat's the reason..never exercise my hands..then when i did..the blood bag filled up veri fast le..heehee... then after dat went to orchard,,,, watched *The Maid*..hmm..quite scary.....then later went for dinner at Spaghettis......yummy.,,,,, missed the crayfish P. so much..delicious lei.... had a full dinner...... Later on met up with Rongz n CC kor.... He came to Orchard to fetch me then we went to East Coast... cos he said dat ppl said that tis early wee morning got two Moons...one is Moon the other is MArs... so we went to see loh.... Reached ECp at 11plus..then waited there... then Rongz's frens came too....... N we chatted loh... stayed there till 12plus 1...then Rongz's friends wanna go Dbl O...then we headed down to Dbl O loh...

heehee.........veri funni... CC wore like 3 quarter pants so scared he cant go in.... then Rongz super funni still ask him to put toilet paper at leg there...then we laughed till cannot make it..n also asked him to try pulling down his pants....haha..then in the end... all our ideas cant work..then we went for it la...haha....... can go in lei... we still worry until dunno like wat... Then danced n drank a bit loh.... later at 3am.... we left for supper...wow... me realli super tired lei...fell asleep in the car alot of times.... been out the whole day le.... some more today workin also.... afternoon shift la... but still not enough sleep ma.... as usual we went to eat dian xin at Geylang....yummy.. my fried Oysters!!... nice n delicious...........

Then after Supper, we went home...CC sent us home...... n Rongz's friends...wow... he realli good guy.... hmmp!.... now we waiting for him to treat us... cos he owed me de...heeeheee..... Well... thanks for the nite gal n CC.... had fun with u guys.,..... Though Tired... but happi with u all jing xing le>>>>........... :)