//-->

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Favourite foods... n tiramisu..... yummy!

11:30 PM / 0 comments

My TaTTy Bear From My NIece~~


Hmm.... yesterday working nites... then actually dun wanna go out to eat with family de....as my aunt's birthdaz... then scared gotta rush to work... Then later on... aiyah..daddy keep persuading..then go loh... haha... luckily i went... ate my fav. food..hehee.,.,.,.,.,.,.,We went to mouth restaurant at safra to eat...We ordered pig leg Vinegar!!.,.,.,.,wow,,,i long time no eat le...so delicious..hmm..brought my *precious* along..but never take lei..hehee,.,then also ate fried chicken...eat till so full then drank soup.....then later My Dy-Dy(Daddy) then send me to work....heehee.... so happi.... n so full....













Me N my Dearest Eeyore!!

Smiling Like Him@@


Give A KIss>>>>>>>>>
In car~~ bored,,,,

Today after my nite...went home by cab..... tired lei...haiz... nowadays me always take cab.... must cut down le.. now broke le.... then later slept till 3plus then went out...... went to collect the lotion from my fren for Rongz's dad....then later went to shop for Estella's n my Daddy's pressie...and later on i bought a bag too... haiz.. spent money again.....then met P too...a veri long time fren from poly... Then we went to buy their pressies..... And later bought le...then we went for dinner.... at a pasta restaurant in Wisma... forgot the name le...hmm..the pizza was nice..but the pasta not veri nice.... hmm.. he treated me cos say as my birthdaz treat......heehee.... then later on.. wanted to eat tiramisu... so i said dat i know a place the tiramisu veri nice de... then we went to esplanade's Al Dente~~~.... n ate the tiramisu... Yummy!.... so long i never went there to eat le.... n the ambience there real nice... love it... then we jus chatted loh... then later sent me home.... heehee.... gave me a present somemore... A belated birthdaz present loh...hhahah........ heehee... i got another belated birthdaz present haven received from my another fren too..cos think he jus got back from overseas,,.. gotta meet him one of these days...heehee....Hmm... din bring my *precious* along..or else can take my tiramisu pic let u all se...haiz.. nvm.. next time i ask Rongz n CC to go again...heehee... n got Fondue there too lei... hahah......... shall wait then.... now wait for Rongz's cheesecake~~...heehee....hmm... Going to meet ROngz on thur n Sat too... Looking forward to it!!!......Yeah... missed her loh...... :)

My Newest Pic!!