//-->

Monday, August 22, 2005

My birthdaz Day!!

11:50 PM / 0 comments

***My Presents*** My Flowers from.........
Happi birthdaz
My MAc Breakfast
LOok at the "M"..... so nice right?
Me n My beach
With my new Sunglasses...Glaring sun!!
Is my dress nice?

Windy n Sunny DAe!!
Looking Far n deep in Thots
ME in IchiBAn
Our SuSHi Dinner@@
My Soff Shell Crab temaki
My FAv MAguro NAto~~
++And My SalMOn SashiMi++

*****MY Birthdaz DAe*****

Today is my birthdaz...... Hmm... I can say dat i enjoyed myself today....*happi*...
but was real disappointed on one thing though.... actually wanted to go donate Blood today de...sigh.... it din open today...... haiz... wanted to donate blood on my birthdaz ma... make it a special one.... but...haiz... maybe god don wan me to have pain today..haha... but realli a bit shi wang loh.... hmm..nvm...at least i saw my fav things,,,,,, my sea... my movie.... n nice n delicious dinner..... yummy!!...... Thanks for the dinner n movie.... to ++you++....heehee... i had a great time.... esp, at a place where there's the sun, sand n sea..........being there was realli such a wonderful feeling... feel so peaceful n nice..... somemore got sun burnt le..... pain pain le.... haiz... but nvm..most important is i'm HAPPi>>>>>........... but veri tired... realli.....

Seems like my three days of celebration for my birthdae are over....wow... three days bash..... i'm very happi..truly happi..... n going to happi...heehee... sort sort le..haha.... well...time to get back to reality le..... Well... Thanks for Everything......... thanks...thank You~~!!