//-->

Monday, August 22, 2005

My BIRthdaz pHotos!!

3:21 AM / 0 comments

>>Birthdaz Celebration Photos at Dbl O<<



Me, n ME!!!!
At Dbl O....with My dearest Sistas!~!
Nicee Pix With My Dear Sis,,ROngz
EStella Putting on bracelet for me!!
Estella Gave me de Pressie,,,Heart shape de Braclelet EsteLla N Mi<<<<<
Jo, Estella, Mi n IVy at DBl O
Me N Ivy!!
Best ColleAGues!!
Me n JoSepHine~~~
My Sistas n ME!!

** Ting, JolenE, Me n CAndy!**
JoLEne N ME++++
My DearEst Ting N mE!!
Mi N CAndy!!!
AlvIn.....Me,,,,,,,CAnDY
E CLubbIng GAls<<<
My Bestest CousinS
@@PQ N Mi!!
ClaRa N Me~~~~
My FlowErS+++++
12 Nice, Pretti Roses<<<<
My BIrthDaz CAke!!
Happi 23rd BirthdAz To Mi!!
SinGing Song~~

BLow BLow.....Blow,,,,,,,,,,,,
Cutting ceremonY..........
PooR CAke~~~~
Candid shots!!
ClearIng Mess......
CAke No MOre........
Can see some Ohgenkians here.......
Love it lots
Me n LinG~~~
Luan N ME
Last Hug B4 GOing off
EsTella N ME AGain We n Our Da GE,,,,,,
Lambohghrini Drinking
RonGZ n me!!!
Bartender Ben Preparing
Nice Nice
Sistas Always n ForeveR!!