//-->

Monday, August 29, 2005

My first BAby Show!!

5:14 PM / 0 comments

Yesterday went for to b Baby show trainee judge...my first time lei... hmm..well..kinda enjoyed myself...seeing all those toddlers was real fun.... some were cute though.... but din have e chance to take pics...haiz.... but was super tired cos din sleep alot... slept in the cab to n fro, think i'm realli veri lei....then after the show..went home n concussed.... working nite yesterday n today.... heehe.... last nite was not too bad...... full house... hope tonight goes well too........hmm..n thanks SLH..... for the cake... heehe.........nothing much to blog also..... Jus feel actually i'm quite xin fu,,, cos there are alot of ppl who cares alot for me.... thanks.... I appreciate it very much.... :) ..... My dad's birthdaz will b coming le.... heehee... might b going Jumbo again.... Yeah.... *Slurp*...... OOps.... think i have been eating too much these days.... maybe after my blood donation...feels hungry all the time.... gotta cut down on the food le..or else wait will gain wt...... heehee.....