//-->

These past few daes....was real tiring for me... two daes onli slept like for 5 hrs...cos working morning... jus now finally able to sleep 10 hours,,, at least can refresh a bit le....

Well, last nite as usual...went Dbl O to PaRty!!....hehee... but before tat went to PS to eat dinner with my Sistas cos one of my Sista, Ah-Min-Ni's birthdaz celebration ma.... hehee....then we went to CAfe CArtel to eat.... But I was Late.. cos i went home after work then nap,,,, realli veri exxhausted.... if never sleep..think wait i faint in Dbl O...hhahaha... then later on reached around 8plus lo... but din have much appetite too... cos stomach dun feel well n having diarrhoea in the morning... but ate a bit loh.... Then later on we took pics n had fun chatting n laughing.,... always fun with my SiStas de!!,,,,, :) ..then so long din see Hua n LIng too... missed them too!~!.... then later on we took cab to Dbl O... hey.. b4 dat we saw like got a gal.. with veri long hair..like sadako like dat outside PS lei..N ppl were taking photos with her... super scary loh... n then she walked towards us n we screamed lOh.... wah liew.... Luckily Rongz's cousin told us earlier she was there.... or else i would get a heart attAck man.,...... haixz....

Reached Dbl O le... luckily no queue... then went in, Ah-MN-ni n her biao JIe came too... then later on... pArty LOh....but funni... last nite me was like dun have the feeling of wanting to drink loH.... i guess becos me veri tired ba.,.,, so dun feel like drinking... but later went to claim my two jugs of beer then drank dat loh...n mixture of other drinks.... Heehee... B so good,,he my good fren cum bartender in dbl o... always go find him de...., he say he wan to make Larmboghirni give me drink... then I asked Rongz to Drink with me.... hehee..ThAnks B!!. wah... at tat time Rongz already veri seh le...hahah..then ask her drink with me ma... Ah-MIN-ni also go home le... no bd gal le..of cos ask my best buddy to drink with me right!!....hhaahha.,.,, then drank le... hmmm.. realli feel a bit not right... then later ate cherries n lychees too... n went back to our tables... K n Frens also came..... then went to chat him too... but busy la... gotta go my frends's there also... then later on CC bro n LH came too... wah... long time din see LH le... think like was 6yrs ago....haha... sec sch classmates lei... then later drank n drank... till me feel like merlioning... then went to toilet loh.... but i felt better after merlioning lei.... at least not so seh ma.... n Wah.... got new piece of news lei.... CC bro got Gf lo.... n somemore so loving lei.... *ENVY wor*....heehee... as a mei mei... i of cos wish him happiness n xin fu with his gal.... If he's happi , me n Rongz will b too..... :) CC, if u r reading this, rem to b good to yr gf k.... n pls stop smoking la.,..., care for u then tell u de hoh..... And one more thing, dun forget us k... heehee..... Then later on Rongz went back with her cousins le n me together with CC n LH, waiting for K to fetch me... then funni later saw K's fren too... n so waited together n at the same time saw ogk ppl also... hahah... T msg me... but thot he said he not coming in le... but later on saw him... hahah.. saw T, Dante, J, 8-lane.... think got one more is it?.... forgot le,,, then at the same time suddenly got my fav song..so we all went to dance flr n dance loh.... then later on I went to toilet,.,, n then later it was 4am le...closing time... then went downstairs to wait for K.... Then K's another fren was drunk le... veri funni... keep talking n talking... then K came... then he sent his frens home..wow..his frens stay in Jurong lei... so far... me was falling asleep in the car le... Later, we went to geylang to eat dian xin, cos me hungry ma... think cos dinner din eat much also... Yeah.... ate my fav *fried Oyster*..Yummy.... so delicious... K also agreed,,,,heehe,,,,,then ate till full le n he sent me home,,,,, and it was 6plus le.... reached home msg my kors n ger,,,then slept lo...... so tired,,,, not tired,,,is veri veri tired,,,,, but got headache... so took a pandol then sleep le.... *Hey, K... thanks for sending me home n bringing me to eat supper.... Dote on me so much, wait i will bei chong huai de* hehee..... anyway, realli thank u~~!!...


Well, enjoyed myself last nite la.... A fun n happi nite.,,,, onli thing was me was tired la... or else can b more fun.... haha... you qi wu li loh..... haiz... later gotta go work le... nite with E..one of my bestest colleague.. We gonna rock the ward tonight.,.. heehee...... okies... long post... will upload pix tomolo, i guess... no time now le.... heehee.... have A good Sunday Nite, ppl!!~~