//-->

Friday, September 23, 2005

Sweet moments with Rongz n Luan

11:52 PM / 0 comments

My DEar ROngz n mE AnD Dear Luanie WIth me


Sweet MOments>>>..........Zhen KAi_XIn............

Hmmm.. last nite... Luan CAlled me n said wan to go for dinner..then later she n Rongz came to fetch me n we went to Chomp Chomp to makan.... wow...Yummy... so delicious.... And ate my Fav lei.. COCKles!!....quite long din eat le.... hheehee... then ate finish le... went back to my place n we were like crazy taking pictures le...haha... well... shall not blog further... me so tired le.... u all jus see the happy pics we three took ba....heehee... fun n sweet moments with my these two dearest SistaS~~~~ :) (",).......Luv u two lots.... Muacks~~!!

Well.. jus now jus came back work...then wah,,,was realli super tired... can jus fall asleep....sigh.. but gotta go see the Nokia StarLight Cinema at Padang.....My mom's Fren gave us the tix de..A pair of tickets to watch movie under the sky...$30....hahah.. but FOC..so Okay..... so In the End, went with W..... Anyway... gotta pass him his early birthdaz pressie too... so met him loh.... then when we reached there... wow... super hot n warm loh...then it was so crowded too... and we jus stood there a while n left le.... hahaha.....cant stand the hotness la.,,,, then we went to eat dinner... at marina... ate SuShi.... yUMMy... missed my salmon Sashimi also... ate two plates....heehee/..... then later we chatted too... and after dinner... decided to go home le...cos me realli feel veri tired.... n he said want to take cab.,,,,, i say no need la... n not shun lu also... but he say me so tired.,.,., take cab better,,, at least can rest in cab.... no need walk so much.... heehee.. so caring of him.,.,.,.,.,., Then so he sent me to my home le then he went home loh....Well.. thanks, W..for going with me.... :) .... Hmm.. well.. realli a tired tired dae.... me tomolo confirm must come home n rest good good n settle all my net stuff,,,,,, then i can An xin.... Sigh... I feel like my Blog is in a mess, then ogk din have time to go in also... then frendster msg also no time to reply....sigh... realli so busy lei.... And some more tomolo my 7th Sista celebrating birthdaz.... have to go dinner at evening.... then later going club..... wow.. think my schedule all packed.... dun have time for myself also..... Now i think I jus need a good sleep..... haiz... tired tired de kai_xin gUo......... Hey.,.,.,., guess the photos wont b up so soon.. cos server lag.... then now is 0020 le.... no time to load,,,, will load tomolo ba..... deng deng Kayz......nites ppl.....

PS: And, well...todaz went to work..... heee...... can smile todaz at work... kinda Happi todaz.... *grins widely*.... jus feel kai_xin..... even if something jus wont happen.... jus cherish the *moments* jiu hao..... :)
(though in my mind, kinda wished if it was not true jiu hao...then maybe *******..............jiu hao....)...
The BEst Threesome!! Cute Cute De LUAn Ooooo............. mY FAv!!



Bloody De HUM!!...YumMY
Rongz Feeding Luanie>>> :)
Me Eating mY HUm!!