//-->

Sunday, October 30, 2005

BUsy N TIRing!!

8:23 PM / 0 comments




Tired n SadZ DAe!!

JUs came back jus now from from the funeral.... today was the crematorial dae... n well... dun realli want to weep today... but i did..din cry like for so long le... reached there around 10am..was super tired..cos the nite b4 went home from there at around 12plus... din slept much too... then done all the prayers,,, walking round n round... then later when they said to see one last time n were going to close the coffin... all went to see.. n some were like crying n seeing that.... automatically... tears jus rolled down... though she is my third grandma n we(my cousins n i)were not veri close to her... i could still remember dat she was veri kind n modern ah ma... she can speak English u know... n the last time i saw her, she was still so well... cant believe she had become so thin when we saw her in the coffin... its sad... but my mom said dat its ok.. cos she's veri blessed to have so many children n grandchildren all around her... n now she is relieved of her sufferings n pain le... well.. then later on, after going to Mandai, went back to Clementi.. then later went home at 2plus.. bathed n Slept....till jus now 8 then woke up... cant sleep too much.,,, wait cant sleep tonight.. gotta work tomolo...

On sat, b4 going for prayers on the last nite of the wake... went to Rayner's(my nephew)birthdaz.. passed him the pressie... n stayed awhile... n ate my fav dishes.. dat my biao-sau cooked.,... tom yam soup n pig leg vinegar!!,,, YUmmy... then saw my nieces too... esp..Charlene... so cutie pie.... then around 7 gotta go le... my parents came to fetch me... then went to the wake....

My Ke-Ai de CharLene+++

And her Pretti Sister, CHeryl++

ME Carrying AmeLiA.... blur pix...haiz..

Hmm... wan to write something abt Fri... went for my first assignment from the agency<<,,,,,, :), it was promoting JD(JAck Daniel's Whisky)shots... met up with another gal near Orchard... went to MUddy Murphy's to promote... wore JD's dress,,, it was a nice dress!....n well.. worked from 930 to 130... there were alot of ang mos there loh... n it was not too difficult to sell those shots... were there for 2 hrs... then went over to MS... Destinee2..my first time to these pubs n bars.... at Destinee2 was better though.. although quite difficult to sell, as the ppl there was like drinking the free drinks... but still managed to sell a few... i enjoyed myself there., dun feel dat i was working though...cos its like jus to mingle with the crowd n talk to ppl there... n enjoying the music n drinks dat the bartender made for me.. n best of all, i also get to eat MY CHErries!! so happi!!,,, well, the music there was nice too... love it... alot of RnB,,,was fun la... n its also getting paid to enjoy... making me love tis job... hahah.. onli one thing,,, my feet hurts... cos wore the boots n was killing my feet... But its ok la,,,, n time was passing fast..,., b4 i knew it, it was time to knock off... then took cab home n faster slept le...it was 230am le.. gotta work next day morning somemore....so quickly slept le.... Hmmm... enjoying my first assigment... hope for more to come...=)