//-->

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Full full dinner,,,,,,,, n a Sleepy Me~!

11:45 PM / 0 comments

Great time with MY TWo Dearest Sistas
>>> ROngz n Ling<<<
Me, Rong Jie n Ling Mei......

Hi><<, jus back jus now at Around 2315hrs....went to meet up with Rongz n Ling>>>........ :)

Today worked morning, well, today's work was veri fine... smooth-going... finished almost everything on time... so went back home quite on time too......except for the chit-chatting btw me n Q in the Ward,,,,, hehee...... Hmm... me n Q realli can talk man.... its like we have known each other for years,,,, n we realli can click at almost anything... like Zi Ji....hahaha...... A Wonderful Colleague to have,,,, a great shopping khaki n able to talk to her abt anything in the world..... heez...... awaiting to go out n shopping with her next time,,.,,, heehee...... Then later on, went home... n watched MR n Mrs Smith.... a veri nice show... i liked it.... :)
then later on, me was slowly falling asleep..guess was tired ba....... well... anyway..... i did nap a bit,,,, but woke up a while later cos gotta go prepare to go out, meeting Rong n LIng at 1830hrs....

OOps... I was late..... rushed cab down.... then met up with them... was deciding on wat to have for dinner,,,,,, actualli wanna go pasta mania.... then later on we queued at Swensen's then in the end we went to Sakae Sushi for Dinner.... heez..... Well.... My treat,,,, wanna treat Ling, one of my Sistas........cos her birthdaz's round the corner,,, n actualli she had planned to celebrate it on tis Sat... but I cant make it... cos me have to Work nite Shift.... therefore,,,,, i will treat her to dinner n celebrate an earlier brithdaz with her........ n i also feel bad dat i cant celebrate with her tis sat...........haiz.....Sorry gal.... pai seh.... i cant go for yr birthdaz Celeb...... Hope u had a good dinner jus now n well... i enjoyed myself with u n ROngz loh........ so fun....... n the chatting n laughing.... n taking pics.... :) ... happi times with u two.......... wow... n we had quite a dinner... ordered sashimi set.... got 1 for 1.... cos using UOB card,,,, then ordered Hanamaki, soft shell temaki...etc.... YUmmy>>>.....ate till around 9plus....abt 2hrs,,,,, then later we went to toilet... then took pics..went to Mac to sit down n talk talk........ Hmm.. actualli wanted to go find my nieces.... but see the time so late le.....then me also din drive,,,later dunno how to go home.... heehee........

2 of this Sashimi Set for US!

Me n My Salmon SaShimi again~YUm YUm!

HanaMaki Tis IS<<<

Eating my Hanamaki++

Maguro Nato~~

Our Jap Dinner>>>....

Oops...too dark le.... eating my

soft shell carb temaki... ;)

At CWP toilet,,,, heez......

Me n ROngz Dear+++

Sweet Ling n Me>>> Hope u had a happi Dinner, Ger!!


But later on K came to fetched me, ROngz n LIng home.... Hmm... he veri good lei... from Jurong come down to CWP to fetch us,,,,, Thanks K!!,,,,, then later went home..... went net loh........

Hmmm... jus now went to forum n came across tis webbie on New Zealand,,,,,, a veri nice clip....makes me even cant wait to b there!!!..To view it........ jus copy or click at the link below>>> =)

http://www.newzealand.com/travel/souvenirs/video-library/super-tvc/super-tvc_home.cfm


PS; Yesterday one of my poly frens sent me a msg in friendster saying that he saw my pic in wat PB Gallery in the net,.,.,.,.,.,.,., heehee....... well...here it is......


haha... tis pic like how many hundred years like dat....

I guess it was taken last yr ba.... when i saw tis pic then i remembered last time a photographer came to the ward n wanna take some pics ba n my sister ask me to go carry a baby n take,,,,heehee,,, wonder where the pic went.... so here it is.... discovered by my fren... tHanks, Winston.... heehee....... like so orbit tis pix.... eeeeee........... "+".........