//-->

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Sa-Ma has moved on......

11:11 AM / 0 comments

Sa-ma has passed on....

Well, last nite... woke up frommy nap.... n my mom told me dat my third grandmother( from my dad's side) had passed away... she got CA(cancer)....think she went for an op few months back n her condition was deteriorating.... To think dat during CHinese New Yr time saw her, she was still so healthy n can go out.... but few daes ago... my parents went to visit her at her house, they said she was so skinny n cant eat le n kept vomiting as she was on morphine to relieve her pain.... sigh...dat day i should have went to visit her too... but me was sleeping halfway(cos post nite shift) n my mom jus told me..she's going to visit n left....haiz... though she is not so close to me, but kinda feel a bit sad, as i have always thot she's the most healthy elderly among my grandparents.... i'm more closer to my 2nd grandma... cos she's my dad's mom.... but she's getting more n more forgetful everyday le... n cant walk properly too... Sigh.... I hope dat she can b around till she sees me get married.... realli.. cos she's my onli grandma left le... And i wanna see her wishing me happiness... all my grandparents have passed on.... haiz...

Well, gotta attend the wake.... maybe going on sat... cos today's working.. n guess i cant attend my nephew's birthdaz le... my mom says its no good for him if i go to his birthdaz... cos its like going for a good n bad thing together is not good...so guess cant go.... think have to take leave for sun too.... hmmm.... jus have to take it as life's tis way.... shen lao bing si is inevitable...... =(