//-->

Monday, October 24, 2005

TreatMEnt Dae for HAir+Photo TAking!!

11:53 PM / 0 comments

HAppi TOdae!!

Todae was treatment Dae for my hair!!......... feel dat my hair now feels softer n Nicer le...heehee....... Special Thanks to Yang YanG>>...My Hair-Stylist+++Made my hair So Nicee!!!


Good HAir Treatment>>>makes KXg HAppi le!

Heez+++,..... Suntec City!!

On my way to Suntec.... in Shuttle BUS!

LAter On after my HAir Done... me Went to Sun TEc To Collect my DND Pics at PIctUre Me>>....Almost forGot Abt it...heehee... But then later on e person then told me that the date to collect the complimentry one is over... so i jus went to view at the pics Loh... see nice a not... then HMm... there was a few that's nice... so gonna buy one of it,,,,, =) .... then later on decided to take a passport size pic... heehee... then later on took le.... Hmm... i liked the pic.... nice... then later on Took another full length one.....Then later on the person said or else buy a package... n can take portFolio.... HMM... later on i think.. maybe can buy the portFolio one... cos... dat time heard my family said wan to go take Quan JIa Fu de PHoto.... So can use this too.... hehee... Wat's All tis?

Then went to buy RAyner's Pressie.... LOoked around in TOy R US... Hmm.. saw some cute stuff.... So lovely de Roses n lilies... but in soft toy type...heehe..So nicee.... looks like i am HUa Chi Like dat.... heehee,,,, Such BEautiful Flowers+++ LoVe THem~~~~ A Lily>>> =) Hmm... wonder when will i receive these??

Cant help not taking a pix!!... :)

Bought tis Remote Contrl ship for my Fav NEphew!!


Then later on saw a Hello Kitty Shop n went in.... should not have went in,,,,, Buy n Buy again.... Sigh.... Then CArry so many Things n So HEavy,.,,, no choice gotta TAke CABBie HOme.....hahah...... Think me quite tired,,,, fell asleep inside cab also... n like veri long journey..think jam ba.... cos me feel like sleep veri long like dat......heehee....

Tis is My Lovely RoOm!!
++CoZy Right?++
My PiCtureS in Side>>> JUs A GLimpse>>>> My NEw PhOto AlbUm....Cute Ma?

From MAcDonalds+++

Me n mY Hello KItties!!

Reached Home>>........ate dinner... then later watched tv... n my lAst EPisode of America's NExt TOp MOdel!!.......












KAhlen & NAima

NAima Won>>>....... HMM... i was rooting for KAhlEn....
But well... Naima realli did a veri good performance in the last show... And she showed a great deal of confidence.....can see it in her... But KAhlen.... She's beautiful... no doubt abt tat.... but there's that bit if confidence lacking in her.... she has got wat it takes>>... but Something in her Will draw her back... Feel dat i'm somewat like her.... wan something so much... but jus dun have the Guts to own it... becos... Dun think i can have tat.... jus no Confidence..... or courage to believe in myself.......

Haiz..... well... Anyway... i'm sure Kahlen's Gonna b FAmous too.. even she din win... She's already famous to the world.... =) ....happi for her!!...JIA you@@!!

Oh GOSh!!~~... the time is 2Am le.,... gotta go ZZZ le.... nites!!