//-->

Sunday, October 23, 2005

YEah!!...... oFf today n tomolo!!

11:10 PM / 0 comments

>> =) My TWo REst DAes<<


Today came back from nite shift<<<,,,,,, last nite was alright... but my first nite was better...cos realli Good shift.... HMM.. find dat always nite with YL always quite ok one... nothing much... next time must request le...haha......Yeah... today n tomolo off.... so must realli make good use of it... or else.. on tue onwards i gotta work ten daes then got off dae...Sigh,.,,,,,,

REached home, bathed then slept.... then at around 2plus... my nephew n my bIao-sau came.... then watched tv..n he played PS2,,, then i went net... Nothing much to do... so jus went to write testis for ppl..... hahah...... then later on at nite... went for dinner at my 2nd Aunt's place.....

THen saw my Chubby niece, Charlene.... realli so cute!!,,,, she will b going for the baby show this Sun>>>...... Hope she can win!!,,,, then later on ate le n went home... Hmm... tomolo wanna go do treatment fo rmy hair... quite dry then my hair-dresser called me to go down... so jus go loh,,,,,,, shun pian can buy RayNer's pressie.... his birthdaz tis sat.... Oh...no... realli broke le tis month....

CHarlEne dun wanna smile much todae! Sweet Amelia>>> So cute... wearing big shoes<< Pretti little Cheryl+++ Me tis gu gu wif LOvely CHeryl


Realli gotta go work part-time le.... no choice.... Well, dat time there's someone from frendster... who recommended me to work part-time modelling.... And the pay not bad... see when free can go for it... but guess have to see my schedule.... seldom have time to work also... then NOv going NZ, not much time to go for training too... haiz...

I guess I have to organise my stuff properly le... maybe going to give tuition for my neighbor's kids too,.,,,, WOw.,, guess me realli going to b real busy... but NVm,,, at least there's $$....... heehee...

Hmmm...can write out my SChedule>>

*PArt-time Modelling
*Training for aboVe
*TUition for NEighbor's kids
*13th NOv got BAby SHow to ATTEnd (B JUdge)
*NZ TRip In NOv

These daes alot of stuff to think abt,,, n guess onli my close frens know abt my new decisions regarding my future.... not realli appropriate to write it out now... will put it up when time is right.... =)