//-->

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Been so busy since back from Nz,,,,,,

9:52 PM / 0 comments

Hey u aLL!~!~

Jus drop by to post a short blog.....

i'M baCK LE..... heehee... well..since last Thur la......
Been so busy since back from NZ,,,,,,

Slept the whole twelve hours when i was back.....din have enough sleep there though....
was so tired after ten hours of flight,.,.,,.,

then on 25th... there's still a BBQ at my place with my relatives,,,,,
Then got a call from Agency saying dat can i work at MO mO on fri n SAt selling its memeberships........ Considered for a while...n she kept persuading me.... haiz.. to help her... I agreed..... So i was super rushed... onli went for BBq for a while n went to MOMo.....

Well... it was not bad.... but T gave me a boots dat was not my size then it was killing my feet loh.... haiz.... my poor feet.... was aching all the way.... not veri good for the first time seeling memberships.... well..it cost $299,,btw.... then i sold 1 onli.... hahahah..... 1st time ma....
bUt managed to sell 4 the next nite on sat.,.,,,,,,, =)

Then on sat.... went for an interview,,,,,, was super nervous n anxious loh.....
and have to wait for like so long..2hrs.... And guess wat..... I was shortlisted....was so happi!!
and have to go for briefing on Sun... to brief us on the next interview date...... heehee.....

Then after the briefing on Sun.... went to buy myself a new boots,,,, to suit my feet..... finally saw one pair.... but its kinda ex... $90 bucks man............. haiz... nvm.... anyway...i already earned my keep the other time... so can cover this expense,,,,hahaha....

Well.... tomolo gotta start work already..... sigh.... N somemore have to go JB after work tomolo with my family n biao jie they all...... wow... realli super busy.....haven got time to load all my photos yet.... n tidy up all my NZ stuff...... And sat jus bought new com..... heehehee.... nice lei... now my Lcd big big de...... n runs faster too.... liked it alot......

Well.... will post again after my JB trip ba...will b staying there for one night.... b back on Tue evening,,i guess..... catch up with u all soon kayz,,,,esp..u gal..... ;)