//-->

Thursday, November 17, 2005

pIcTures~~~

1:31 PM / 0 comments

Off to NEw Zealand(17th--24th NOv)


Pic of the MoNth~~ Heez>>
Hi Peeps~~!!

LAter i'll b on flight Air NEwZealand towards New Zealand le...... Think have to check in at 6plus le...... hehee..... i jus packed finish my luggage jus now..... Hmm... bring alot of clothes there...... jus jackets n sweaters i bring four le.........hahha..... n all brand new ones..... buy specially for the trip...... so spendthrift hor me!!......haiz........ dat's me....... always wan to have everything new one ma...........hahah........ Jus now have some thoughts..........Thinking who will i miss when i'm far away in NZ........ Of Cos will...miss my dearest Sistas...esp....Rongz...how can dun think of u right......... n will remember yr volka n Ricola Elder tea........ I will definitely miss ***.......... *who is it*.......its a secret.......those who know dun say k.........heehee........ Realli missed him...........thought of *** last nite when i was at zouk>>>>......... Realli cant forget the times when we went out...... onli once........ but it was so fun........ n happi....... those shall stay in my memories........ Heez.... last nite went to Zouk with Jasmine, Huimei they all........ Got MR, CB, D n Da..... n A n M...... well.... thot it was suppose to b a girls nite out.........but guys came along too....... n go Zouk......actualli wanted to go Dbl o.....but they wanted to see the new ZOUk........ so went there loh......... Then danced n chatted loh........ after around 3am......went for supper then D sent me home......... heez........ so kind of him........... =) ..........

OOps..........forgot......before going zouk.....went to meet up with Rongz, Ling, Luan n RX for dinner.........a short meetup b4 i leave SG..... we went to eat dinner at Northpoint Foodcourt...... hmm... cos me n Luan was late.... So there was a bit of unhappiness........ but later on jiu hao le....... heehee....... u all know y?.........my Stupid window la...... leaking from the heavy rain last nite......... then gotta ring my dad then ask how.........then later i got to prepare ma,,,,,,,,, not much time too...... So anyway.,.,.,.,.,., after dinner..... we went to walk awhile in northpoint.......then after wards went to Rongz house...... n jus chatted while waiting for my friends to fetch me to Zouk......... felt veri tired these days/........ everyday din sleep enough lei.......... onli 7hrs plus..... not enough for me......sigh......... think go New Zealand also cant have enough sleep de...... cos sure is wake up early in the morning to eat breakfast...........then follow the itinenary for the day..............

Awaiting for this trip for so long........... now it is realli here...... i will go n enjoy n relax myself..... come back then i will blog again.......... n post pics.......heez.....Anyway, i'll b bringing my phone n PRecious along... so if anything urgent jus MSg/call me...me got auto roaming ..heehee.... Goodbye To all who's reading.......... kxg has flown away>>>>> will b back sooN....... Hmm... now my turn to ask le>>>........Who will miss me?>>>........*grinning*...... Byeeee.........

heehe......now in LOve with Tis Song...Bu De Bu Ai...by PAn Wei Bo!!
So NIce~~!!!!!!!!!

PS: For those who said cant tag o my tag box.... i think can... u jus have to click again if it doesnt comes out.... think too lag...heehee.... or try refreshing.... alright?.... =)



PSS: Below are the pics for the previous post..see mypics n u will know how busy i am..heehee...... Enjoy!........




Baby Chloe!!
Chloe's first birthdaz!...cute right?
ME carrying pretti little Chloe<< with Chloe's Mommy...........Lina+++
<<
Yean lin, Irene n ME~~
Lina N ME~~
Yean Lin + Me.........

cant Stop taking pics of tis cutie Pie~~~

Smiling a bit+++++


At Rohana's Place For HAri Raya+++
IRene, Rohana, me n Shuhui
ME n Jo~~~
All of us together>>>>
Morning of the BAby Show~!~
Sun Jus coming up..........view from my living room
tired de ME>>>>>
Me driving>><
Sunday Morning+++,,,,,, I should b sleeping too>>>

Baby show at Bishan CC


Winners of the Group i'm in charge~!~

heez.... my Trophy of Appreciation!!


View from Pan Pacific


Hi-TIen LOu...great ambience


Great Dinner...great food!!


Boy..... Am I lucky?...


My New nails>>,,,,pretti?


My Manicure!!...love it~~ + Pedi too>>


Abt to Go out++++15th Nov


Guess wat CAr I'm Driving??


Mazda MX 5++++++


wow..... niCe~~~~


MAzda Car Show~~~~


Mazda RX-8>>> i Think i like tis one more~~ heehee.....


Hmm..... so who wan to buy tis one for me?..... :P


I WAn my MAzda RX-8~!!!!


Me, Hui MEi, JAsmine n Clara~~!! At ZOuk LAst Nite!!

LAStly>>.........Bu YAo Tai Xiang Wo Oh>>>> hehee....... taken from Jerry YAn's Words( from a show)