//-->

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

working Lo..... haiz..JCI COming...Sianz....

8:57 AM / 0 comments

Some Pics FRom My N7610>>>...... heehee... KIndly see Photos from Bottom Upwards k.....
Thanks++++




Me In a Rose GarDen>>>>

My FAvourite Ice-Cream There!~!
>>>> At Fox Glacier TowN<<< Its mine!!..delicious man.....
Wow.... my Lamb Shank For Dinner!!...YUmmY++
Amazing, SO pretti Skies.>>>>
I realli LOve the skies there,,,, lovely~~~
BEautiful Place... cool Weather+++
Look At the Snow MOuntain BEhind me!!
So WIndy On THe Cruise SHip!!@
ME with BEautiful Scenery!!
Tis IS QueenstoWn<<<<..LOve Everything there!! I'm Holding a Lavender!!,.,,see!!...pluck it from NZ...
Beautiful LAke>>>..........nice nice!!
All The Way Down<<<<.... if u wanna Jump!...ANd i din++
At the Bungee center... Sun's Too Bright Ya...
our Hotel Room.... cosy lei....heeZ,,,

me in Holiday Inn Hotel<<<, Hua Nu,,,,,,heehee...
Pretti pretti Flowers!!.......
look.... a big rose here.... =)
Me in NZ's Coach.....
heez,,,i like tis pic... got lighting effect....haha..
Up..up.... in the sky~~~~
tired de me.... ten hours flight... din sleep at all!!
My Food in PLAne!! My Flight TIcket!!
My Bro n ME!!
i'm in Air New zealand AeroplAne!!
Hmmm....

Wan to post New zealand's pics but dunknow y this com dun wan to accept my digi cam's pic lei.... cannot copy onto my com....sigh.... so cant load up... onli the ones on my hp camera can load...anyone can help me??... Well..so gonna have to wait...til photos from nz comes up.....

Sigh,,,,JCI coming.... its kinda an audit for my hospital...... next Mon..... And unluckily..i will b working.... haiz... y must they have tis stupid audit...then make ppl so super stress...haiz.... gotta check tis n dat... so ma fan de..... TOday went to work... well... today at work was fun though.... prob becos it feels like last time working... with the familiar ppl.... me, Irene n Estella worked together today....... we three were like laughing n talking..... so fun..... if everyday was like tis then maybe work wont b so bored n tiring after all....hahaha.... HMM... then E going to study next year le.... so Dec will b the few times i will b working with her le.... will miss u gal.....when u r not in the ward.... cos i feel it wont b the same le.....sigh.... everybody seems to b going out of this ward....... n our ward is geting lesser n lesser of the old staff le...haiz.... it will b so lonely then..... So when will i leave too?...... :P......heehee....

Well... tis afternoon... got a call from My agency.... said dat dancing lessons will start next week.... and it will b twice a week..... sigh,,,, guess my free time will b taken up le.... every wed n sat..... and tomolo gotta go for an an audition for an O BAr Function...... Realli feels dat alot of stuff is coming up..... And next sat have a Caslberg promotion.... said dat will work with Jaime YEo..... hmmm... think a X'mas promo thingy..... will wear X'mas outfit.... hope it will b nice...heehee.... Not forgetting there's a major Interview coming up too... gotta prepare my stuff n outfit too.... gal... tomolo got meet me a not..... think we can go for dinner...wan?... buzz me kayz.....

HAiz... nowadays realli feel tired....wanna go have fun lei.... maybe next wed can go dbl with ting, candy n Jolene.... so long din club with tis three le....actualli they wanna go tonite,,,,, but i'm working tomolo morning... so they called it off....sigh,...... i wanna go...... have fun.... relax,.,,,, n b myself again.... jus live my life i wan it to b...... but y..... y work always hinder it.....haiz.... realli sick n tired of working n working...... who can realli make me happi..... make me e real kai xin guo ne?..... haiz... guess no one can,....


And funni.... these few weeks.... in my mind....i've been thinking.... dunno why suddenly this appear after so long..... i've never have these feeling since May...... Seeing ppl so xin fu in love.... realli makes me so envious.... not envy of wat.... is envy dat they have ppl to love... realli makes me wonder.... when will i b able to find someone who realli loves me..... n for who i am..... i'm also normal ppl..... hopes to have ppl to dote, to b loved.... wans to wake up with the one by my side holding me tight..... saying *i LOve U*.... to walk hand in hand till forever....... MAybe wat i'm asking is too much..... or maybe its jus not real..... Dat nite i dreamt of ***..... if onli dreams can come true..... how good it can b...... HAiz.... guess i'm thinking too much again.....
*Stop Dreaming*...silly Ger....

its time to wake up.... I guess i still believe in fate.... But when will fate come?.... Jus have to pray it comes quickly then>>>>.......... =)

Well.... now the time is 0106am..... sigh.... tomolo still work morning lei... gotta go rest le.... or else tomolo no jing shen....heehee.... nites ppl....