//-->

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Got to Relax n Enjoy Myself...

11:25 AM / 0 comments

Time for mySelf Finalli>>>
Dat's Me______
Tis week guess will b my relax week b4 i receive the new Year+++
Cos tis week's packed with activities for ME!!!
Hmmm..actualli said Mon going to meet up with ROy n ROngz for Dinner rite..
But Poor Roy fell sick..so couldnt meet up...
Well... Get well soon kay,,,fella...then u can treat us le...heehee...
So Anyway... me met up with L to watch King KOng@@@
He came to fetch me after my beauty Nap....heez...
went for dinner then watched 10pm show at PS....
Well... it was a nice show... touching..but i din cry...hahah..
it was 3 hrs...but i din feel it.... maybe so nice... dat's y....
haiz... hate those aeroplanes...
Poor King KOng......sigh....
after e show...went for supper @ Newton circus...
We ate The TU LAng++++
Think is wat Bone MArrow of the LAmb?...
hahah.... Rongz must b saying...EEeeeeee!.....
Anyway...it was not too bad la... my 2nd time eating it...
tasted quite soft n slimy....heeheehe...
After dat L sent me home...... but i fell asleep in the car,....
OOops...sorry... guess i was tired le.....
Btw..thanks for the show n Sending me home.... =)
Reached home around 3plus.. washed up n concussed as usual....
b4 going out.... =)
My New "Radio"..cool rite?>
My nEw BAg~!~
Tis is TuLAng
And I"m Eating IT~~~
Tue....27th Dec...
Finally had a good good sleep after so many many days....
post x'maz celeb till now,.....
Slept till 1pm.... then woke up to prepare...
have to attend ward party then meet up with my cousins for dinner...
But gosh....i was late...
Reached ward onli at close to 4pm....
so ate the food...chatting with colleagues...
then later rushed off to my agency....
wanted to collect my pay...
but they said onli can collect NOv pay...sigh...
next month then can collect Dec pay....okies then...
Buffet Style....
Liying n ME.....
@@GAl n ME@@
Fun Colleagues....
ME, Irene N Estella
YEan Lin n Me,,,,
BEstest Colleagues>>>>
WeIling n mE.....
HAo Juan N me~~~
LiyiNG N sITI'S Baby... he's got the same birthdaz as me lei... =)
Met up with TIng, Candy n Jolene at BAlcony for dinner...
Hmmm...quite a cool place...
Chairs were unique...rocking ones indeed...
we exchanged our X'maz pressies....
I got Candy's pressie...a new white bag....jus nice..
I can bring it on Sunday for my Biao Ge's Wedding!!
After dinner... we went to walk around...
went to Topshop cos it was on sale....
but nothing much to buy....
Our Exchange Pressies+++
Rocking chair++++
Chilling @ Balcony
Candy n Me
LAter on Went for my Movie Appt with B..(or Mr BEan..as ROngz Said).. :P
Went to Watch NArNia...
Hmm... was wondering is tis show PArt 2 of Narnia?...
Cos i din realli get wat the show was showing....
And it was 3 hrs too++++
And towards the end,,,i was falling asleep le....haiz...
Well...i guess tis show's like those Enchanted stories ba....
lots of magical stuff...
After the show... we went to Geylang to have supper....
Ate My FAv Frog porridge!!
n Orr Lua at LOrong 9>>>.
Delicious!!...heehee
Hmmm.... dun know y..but i kinda like the feeling of sitting on bikes nowadays...
it realli feels veri cooling...feeling the wind brushing pass.....
And kinda exciting too.....
haha... i always say ppl...dun ride bikes...veri dangerous...
but now i'm on it myself...hahah...
Maybe it will b safe if the person dun speed ba....
Anyway...B's quite a safety rider...so i guess i'm in good hands....heehee
After supper.... we went to see sea....
the Breeze last nite was veri cooling.... love it...
so relaxed n peaceful.....
guess i realli like the beach alot.... if onli my house was overlooking the sea...
then i will b so so xin fu...n happi...heehee....
Thanks..B...for letting me feel relaxed n i enjoyed myself......
Jus looking at the sea makes all my stress go away...
too bad,,,,there were no stars....or else it would b so beautiful....
@ Around 4plus...he sent me home....
then went home sleep lo....
TOday(28th Dec)... woke up..
went for dancing classes...
learnt another diff dance today....
was together with JoAnne they all...so it was a fun class...
then after dat..went home n prepared to go work,,,,
working nite tonite.,,,,,god bless my nite kayz....
HEez.... LOng Post TOdae>>>>.....
Dun get bored kayz,....
oNe more pic for ya... ... ... :P
Soon it will b 2006 le....
hmm...another year gonna pass....
And the best thing is I'll b off from fri till Sunday!!
And i can go celebrate on NEw YEar's Eve+++!!
29th Dec(thurs)= Nite shift
30th Dec(Fri)=Caslberg Roving Assignment
NewYEar's Eve(Sat)=COuntdown PArty at Dbl O
New YEar's DAe(Sun)=Biao Ge's Wedding
kXG gonna b a happi happi ger LO!~!~!~