//-->

Saturday, December 31, 2005

LAst DAe OF 2005

12:31 AM / 0 comments

Today will B the LasT dae Of 2005ME n JoANne

And Tonight will b the NITE!!..heehee
Will B having dinner with E n Some OGenkians ba...
hmm.. think will b my first outing with OGk ppl...
COs always cant make it for their outings..due to working commitments...
Then After dat will met up with gal they all For Dbl O NIte out Countdown!!
YEah.... Gonna go have so much fun tonight,..,.,.
Definitely must enjoy Tonight... N Bring in the NEw 2006~~~~

Hmmm... Well+++


Would like to write down Some NEw YEar REsolutions+++
1) My top Wish List--- Hope my INterview will b Successful++
2) Save $$$---Gotta work even harder next yr lo... :p
3)HOpe to find e "one" For me...n eventually get M...heehee...
4)WAn to spend more time with my FAmily n nieces--quite long din go look for my nieces le,,,
5) May 2006 b a BEtter n GOod Yr for me....---though my mom says next yr it will still not b a good yr for YR Of Dogs..... sigh...

Well... dat's abt it...
i Dunno wat else to wish for le...
And YUPs!!,,,forgot one thing...
DAt is to Bless all my frens, family..everyone of ya..good health always...!!!


Well... now to talk abt last nite+++
LAst nite was like a nite dat i've never encountered b4....
And its realli Something I cant possibly imagine....
I dunno wat to say.... everything jus comes so fast...
I was kinda shocked actualli... cos i've never done something like dat,,,
But well... i'll leave it to fate to decide then,....
Cos at e moment.... I'm at a loss...confused... afraid...
Something dat i wan it so much now...
but Guess it will have to wait...
Wait till i'm ready first..........

At OUr DAnce STudio

YESterday+++
Went for Dancing class...as usual..had lots of fun!!
Esp with JOanne!!
Then after dat we gotta rush to office get uniform..
then to her place..then rush to work...
Went to work at Grand pLAza Royal last nite as JW gal....
I sold three bottles... think its quite ok for a first timer ba...heehee


Johnny Walker GAl
Then after dat met up with Joanne..
Went to ROuge With couple others....
It was fun though....
Jus dat e couple of others i jus got to know like few hours?.... lol..
But anyway.. they were nice guys la...
And later me n Joanne Was like TAking lots of pics!!
And was stuck in their toilet for like,....hahahaha....
After dat Around 3...
met up with B...
then Went to Devils....
Wah... Realli wat a NIte man.... me like chiongster le....
Enjoyed myself there..music's good...
wow... Drank like JW +CHivas+henekein....
But not Drunk la...jus a bit...
But e best thing is i enjoyed myself !!

Pics in toilet..... heez..

Look... Rouge's Toilets HAs mirrors in the cubicles!!..Cool!

Photo Siao le..heehee

Another shot~~

Well.... Gotta Cut short my blog le....
Gonna go prepare for my nIte out le....
See ya ppl at Coral Bistro tonite!!
ANd For those Going DBl O+++
See ya too~~~
Looks like lots of ppl will b at Dbl O tonight,.,.,.
more n more ppl are msg me they will b going Dbl O....
Well.... LEt's Enjoy this nite N Celebrate the Countdown Then~~!!

CHeerios~~~