//-->

Monday, January 30, 2006

Tired De Lunar NEw YR!!

12:00 AM / 0 comments


Read My Forecast For the Yr....
And Tis below Phrase Realli Veri Zhun<<<<

" For u, Actions Speak louder Than Words and u usually have problems expressing yr feelings especially when comes to affairs of the heart"

<<<>>>>... 30th Jan<<<>>>......

Realli feel so tired.....realli lo..
THink my body wil cant take it soon....
EVerydae work mornin then after work go visiting...
Then at nite onli sleep 2-3hrs... i need mY SleeP BAdly....Sigh...
LAter Gotta go my mother's side visiting le...
At Aranda Chalet>>>>....
THink wil collect alot of ang baos from there...heehee...
cos there got alot of aunties!~~~heez...my mom has 6 sisters lO.... :p
then can see my cute nieces n nephews le.... =)
Dun know y..but kinda wish the new yr will pass faster..
then i can get my sleep...no need to go here n there....haiz...
Everything can go back to normal.....

REAlli busy tis week lei...

Tomolo after work gotta go my Xiao mei, Ling's House to bai nian>>>

Together with my SIstas Lo>>>...can meet them tomolo le... =)

Then Sat going to Rongz's House<<

Sun Wil meet up with my Cousins n Jolene~~!!..its the 5th LO....cos we have decided every 5th of the MOnth Must have a meet up~~~~heehee...

My agency called me, asked me to work somemore...but i realli cant la... sorry... maybe next week ba.... no extra $$$ le.... haiz..

HAng iN there____ kxg>>>>... =(





Funni Mr S BEhind mE...heehe... went to send him off @airport... 28th JAn...

HE Went back to TAiwan for NEw YR.... so good..can sit aeroplane n go overseas,,,,, =)

But we were talking through the Intercom...cos he went into the transit area le....HMMp!!


I wan to TRavel too________

Mr D BUy for me de,..... my Kenzo Summer n Issey Miyake~~!!THanks!!

NEw YR De PICS~~~~


My ABAlone Bee HOON~~~Yummy...My mAma Cook De.... =)


Ready For REunion DinnER~~~
Downstairs mY house>>>>
ReUNion Dinner @THai Village>>>> PRawns!!..mY FAv!!
My SharKFin With LOTs n LOts oF VIneGar~~!! +SLurp!+
@ THAi Village>>>..A pix With CAndy!~~~
After DInner...went to Downtown East with relatives<<< style="DISPLAY: block; MARGIN: 0px auto 10px; CURSOR: hand; TEXT-ALIGN: center" alt="" src="http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/5372/1376/320/Image%281634%29.jpg" border="0">
My Lovely cousins AlwayZ!!!!
Candy, ME N SuZan~~~~
ME n TIng<<<<>>>>
I like tis pIC too>>>>Veri nICe iNdeed>>>
Wah.... all So nICe lA>>>> heehee...........
Four PRettI Mei NUs.>>>> =)...of cos...we r blood related man...

LAstly<<<<

Show U all my SO TIDy DE ROOm~~~~~heehee...


Looks So Much Neater RIght??....heehee... Think Gal will b Shocked!!

Never expect can b so tidy right?...hahahah.... me spent the whole nite b4 CHinese new yr to Clean up de lei.... THen now i see my room... i realli feel A great Sense OF Achievement MAn~~~hahahaha..... Got veri big Cheng Jiu GAn...so HAppi~~~

I will TRy to Keep it tis Way KAys>>>>>heehee<<<<..lol..