//-->

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Zi LIAn De POSt

8:06 AM / 0 comments

My New De NEw Yr PIcs!~!~!~!~Start Of Feb le***



A Soft Look++++

Zi Lian Starts>>>>>......

Preparing to go to Chalet to bai nian>>>>>

In the Car~~~

HugGIng My DoggY*****

ME n my Bro<<<<<

Me n My Dearest MOMMy!!!~~~

I LOVe My EeyOre~~~~

Kiss Kiss~~~~MUAh~~

Reaching Chalet~~~pose for a PIc!
SexY Huh>>>>>> lolx



Me n My TWo FAv Nieces~~!@!

ME n SabRINa

We N OUr FAv little Ger.....Sharlene!!

So AdorabLE+++++

I"m CArrYIng HEr~~~~
We JUs LOve HEr So MUchz~~~~
HEr Ke AI de ExpressioN~~~heehee....
Me At Work~~~
OUr Cutest BAby in the Ward~~~
ME n mY COlleagues~~~

Shhhhh...... he's Sleeping,,, in mY arms~~ =)

An Ang BAo From My PAtient's MOM~~~!!!

Heehee~~~

Took quite alot of pics+++

but Onli Choose the BEst de then post up~~

Dat dae(30/1) went to Chalet to bai nian>>>

Ate dinner then played majong n cards~~~

saw my cute de nieces.... esp..Sharlene~~~heehee..

HAd a fun time~~~

Onli veri tired, but finally last nite can sleep a bit longer..

cos today working afternoon shift>>>.heehee...

Looking forward to my weekend off~~~ faster faster Come!!!

*HAppi HAppi MOOd todae!!* =)