//-->

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Dooms day iS ToMOLO!~!~!

11:29 PM / 0 comments

Updates~!~!~!



BAck tracked To FRi....24th JAn
Met up with JOAnne for Shopping n Dinner at Orchard++
We went to AHve our Dinner @ IChi BAn~~~ My FAv MAguro NAttou!!!

My NEw HAnDPHone PouCh~!~!~


Hmm... ate till so full!! ANd it was HEr Treat!!..ThANks GEr+++
Jus love Tis LAdy so Much!!
Then After dat we went for some window shopping>>>
then Went to Mr D's Pub---CarriBEan to Chill awhile..
JoAnne got to get Some Chivas from Him....
then in the end, sat there n keep bottoms-ing uP!!!

Me, YAo Dong(Mediacorp Artiste lei) n JOAnnE~~


hAi.. before we even reach MOS, we already half Seh le....hahahha
then later @ Around 12plus...
we reached MOS+++
And as usual went to the VIP lounge....
Then LAter on meet up with my Cousins n JOlEne.>>>.
Then later tHey also came up to the vIP area...
but not much to do up there..
so we went down to the R n B Room....
wow...it was super packed lo.... packed to The BRiM!!
Adn had a hard time dancing....
And mY GEr almost lost her Phone Too... AiYOh..
Luckily My Fren Found it for her....Phew!!
Then around Three... darS came to fetch me~~~~=)
He Sent Jolene home too then sent me home...
Tis JoAnne went home in A LArmBo LO.....hahhaha..*Envy*
Well, it was a tired bUt Fun Nite!!
Enjoy It, Esp with all my dar---- LIngs~~~ *muackS*

On Sat~~~
Wow>~~~ was so tired~~
But have to wake up to go for interview...
But Sigh... i reached around 2...
and it was closed.... made me so disappointed...
Then Me n darS went to walk walk...
Then Got this Surveyor person let us do survey,,,
then got some prize...
i got $30 Taka Voucher+++
And Mr darS got the first prize man....
Free 7 Nites Accomodation to any 7 countries in the world!!!,,,, woow...
Then went to listen some talk...
And it wasted alot of Time as darS going to work @6pm lo....
Then after the TAlk we went tohave a fast dinner~~
and he went to work++
Then me went to collect my collect my pHone(BAby)...
YEah... My 7610 is alright le.... =)
Then me Went to FisherMAn to work for Caslberg!!
Worked from 8 to 12.... Me N JAsmine~~~ We R The Caslberg GalS~~~~


Well, i Liked working there.... a nice place...
got sea, stars n wind....
heehee....
then got A surprise... Rongz msg me say they coming to FIsherMAn....
Real HAppi... Then later met up...
and Chat awhile then drink a bit...darS Came too....
Then later on, went to see Ah Guas....heehee
was happi to meet up with them.... *GRins*
Then later on went home~~~was realli super tired~~~~haiz...

I also got to Watch Final Destination Already~~~
It was a veri nice Show...
truly Exciting!!
But also super Gross~~ Hmm.... Whose's Idiot Fingers~~~~~ :p

Today i'm fully charged le.....
cos last nite, i dozed off...
and I slept like 12 hrs ++
Then later going to meet up with Joanne first..
then later E n T for dinner....
Tis T la... going for NS Soon so keep bugging me to go have dinner with him...
So later Going to eat>>>Yummy...
Then probably will b going zouk tonight with Joanne N Frens,,,,
wow... must enjoy le...
cos After tomolo, i Cant enjoy le...
gotta stay home n HOme~~~~ haiz...
Tomolo(2nd MAr) will b my PAinful dae~~~
Extraction of my teeth Cum operaTion~~!!~~!
I'm feeling the fears now le....
Sigh.... *Sob Sob*.... =(