//-->

Monday, February 27, 2006

HAppi for noW~~~

8:37 AM / 0 comments

A Chance?... Destiny awaits_____


SIA's New A380 PLane~~~~ Two Levels!!!

I'm HAppi... realli..at least for now...
dat i can pass through...
Or is it due to luck?...
i think luck plays a factor too... and also thanks to my dars++... =)
Last weekend have been busy too...
And now getting a bit of flu n sore throat le...
due to lack of sleep?.... hmm.. maybe...
wan to load my pics from my hp, but cant seems to do so...
think i'm not familiar with SE phones ba....haiz...
think i realli got to buy the card reader le...

will continue my updates tomolo ba..
gotta go sleep le... tomolo have to wake up early for work...
anyway, i will b free from wed onwards till Mon le....
Know y?....
Gonna go for my Wisdom tooth extraction on 2nd Feb.... =(
Think i'll b so in pain soon.... can anyone help me lessen it?.....

>>Aerospace 2006<<
BreiTLing PLAne+++