//-->

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

HAppi Valentine's Dae~~!!

11:02 PM / 0 comments

~~~HaPPy Valentine's Day~~~

++Japanese V-dae Dinner++
Tis is Wintermelon with SharkFin=== hmmm... where's the fins?...heehee...
Our Dessert>>>
Drinking Red Wine+++

Want to know how my Valentine's dae was like?

heehee... well...i'm happi... *smiles*

I enjoyed myself, n esp @miss u cafe... so nice place,,,

Mr darS came to fetch me then we went to tis Jap restaurant...

It's menu was a 9 course dinner...haha,,,, seems like alot right?

but the portions come all little little de,,,,heehee

Well...the dinner was alright...

After dinner, went to the shop n he presented to me his surprise for me...

Hmm...he made the cake himself n its the thot that counts...

I appreciate it alot, thank u darS,,,, =)

And u know wat?.. it tasted not bad too....heez....

Then later we went to tis MIss U cafe..so unique name hor....

To eat tiramisu.... n ordered calamari somemore....

And the place realli cosy n romantic>>>>

Thank u so much.....



Ai Xin De Cake==Specially made by my darS for me....
So touched++++
Beautiful Heart.....so nice hor....
>>>Miss U Cafe<<<
Sweet sweet background~~~
I Love da Pic so Muchx!~!
Brighter ma?..... heehee...
Drinking my Chocolate Milkshake~~
Nice ma>?....
My V-dae gift==== My Fav Eeyore~!~!~! =)