//-->

SInKINg iNTO DepresSion SOON!!

Sigh... Jus back from work.... =(
For the past two daes... have been slogging @ work So HArd man...
The ward Was so Busy Till cant go for breaK....
YEsterdae was so busy Nvm....
But today was busy plus ANother Stupid PoRter which mAkes it even Worse@!!!
REalli Such A Stupid PErSon Lo!!!... Dun Know the ProCedures n Policy then Dun Say TIll LIke As IF KNow Alot LIke daT...!!
Damn Fed Up LO.....
And FEd Up With TIs Ward Too>!@>
Dunno HOw LOng I Can LAst THere~!!
Am Super Unhappy.......
ThiNK I'm Going To Go into DepressIOn sOOn!!!
Realli SO MAd++++


*DUn Say ThingS dat U will Not DO*
*IF u Wan to Say it THen DO IT*
*OR ELse Keep YR MoUTH SHUT!*
*Cos i DUn LIKe The FEelING To Expect..*
*WHEn In THE End, Its ONli DisappointMEnt DAt I GEt*

* I'M So DisAppoInTEd*
*i"m ALreaDy Stressed OVEr Work LOad*
*THOT I CAn GEt SOme COmforT From U*
* BUt I Din.. ANd NOW mOre DIscoMFOrt is AppEarINg*

*I JuS WAn To HAve A CArefree Life*
* n NOt TIS KInD OF liFE*
*REalli MAkes My TEmper Goes UP*

AT TIS MOment.... I JUs DUn Feel lIke THinKIng oF ANything else le...
I will Jus COncentrate On mY WOrk..
Be It mY FUll Time or PArt TIme work....
I will JUs WOrk N work....
Jus COncentrate on Earning mOre MOney!!!!
Everthing else i"ll Jus Push ASide....
Nothing else will b Important to me anymore....
JUs ME n mYself i have NOw......
NothInG Else MAtters anymore,,,,,

__BU KAi XIn GUo__