//-->

Sunday, March 26, 2006

bAck To KAi XIn MODE~~~~

10:55 PM / 0 comments

Kai xIn mOde AGaIn.... 27.03.2006
Shun Fu de Bed COuch~~~~

@ CArzy HOrse's LOUnge

Movable bed.>>>

Sitting @ THe veri Comfortable SoFA hahahaah... like palace hor..... Me n AShley++++


Well...for the Past two days..
though I'm Tired... Veri tired...
But I'm HAppi......again...
DAt Nite working @ Fisherman Was real Bored...
Not much ppl there,,, Maybe due to the rain in the noontime..
But later MR darS CAme Down....
But something Good Abt dat Nite...
It was a beautiful nite... with alot of stars...
And at Fisherman, it was a beautiful sight!!
And i kept jus gazing @ the sky..... =)
Then LAter after work...
We went to another Place which was veri beautiful too....
I jus love lookinG at beautiFul Things...
And it will make me feel happi.........
And nOw i have this kai xin xin qing in me n it feels good....
And I wan tis feeling to stay n never go away.....


Then ytd after work went to my Cousin's House to see his baby...
One month old celebration..... =)

Her NAme's Charlene too...Sleep till veri soundly....

I'm Carrying Sleeping princess....heez...


hmmm... Quite cute lo....
but she kept sleeping... think she's veri tired lo...
cos i heard from my relatives dat she's veri alert in the morning...
Then later saw my fav niece..Sharlene!!!
So Happi... missed her lo... but her mom cut her hair le...
and she looked a bit funni... but still cute La....haahah
next month she will b 1 yr old lo.....

***SharLEne*** To CApture her smile is so difficult~~~~ ever so Chubby~~~~ But i Still managed to~~~~ Hurray!@@@ My PrettI SharlEne's Smile~~~!!! Jodine N Sharlene~~~

Then @nite met with darS to watch movie....
YEah... watched Yours, mine n OUrs le....
A funni Show la......... but quite short...
Then after movie, met up with Joanne n Fren....
At GEylang,,, ate the dian XIn again....
Hmmm... ,missed JOanne so much ya...... One n ONli AJ PIc ytd++++......

though is one week of not seeing each other........ heehee...
But thot of her lots lo......
Then later on gotta go home early lo... cos he gotta work the next dae...
So later went home...
And me reached my bed.. talked on the phone for like 5mins...
And me realli concussed.... I'm realli Dat tired man... @0300hrs
Its three days n onli less than 6 hrs of sleep....
hahah... but i Had A Veri GOOD Sleep!!!
Jus nOw 2plus i woke Up.....
DUn wan to waste my Off dae By sleeping it away.....
hahah... already slept half the dae le...........haiz...
But not much to do also... Wan to go out also lazy,,,,
and will spend money.....
Tis month have to budget le... must learn to save le.......
Goal of the month: to SAve lots of mOney!!...Then can buy lots of things!~~~ heehee,,,


Jus Saw Tis @ A Spree @ My Forum...wow.. veri Unique n Nice Hor~~~


http://tw.pageuser.bid.yahoo.com/tw/auction/1140438478?u=%3ad911025