//-->

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Moody MOOd...PortFolio Pixarz

8:25 AM / 0 comments

MOoDy Mood~~~~



WAt's Wrong?....
Forced A SMile?
Am SO TIRed<<<<

My mood Still Sucks....

Jus Now reached Home...

Then took a NAp.. realli so tired....

Then Jus now jus laze at Home..

watched tV with my Parents...

Realli love tis Moments....

And chat with my Mom too...

Dun wan to stress myself...

And anyway, already told my mom abt my decision...

Jus now, Mr darS sent Mr BEan tau Huay over... Sigh... now no mood... see anything also like dat... not even my fav Mr BEan...

LAst week went over to My agency n Brought back my portfolio pics... Put up those nicest ones...



Nice?... I feel so so Onli.... :P

Met Up with LuAn last Sun..Near Cosy BAy...RAining Somemore~~~Then Went to GEylang For SUpper...our Supper ~~!~~

My dearest Ger---Luanie>>

DUn b Sad Kays.... Hope u Are Alright now...

SOmethings are bound to happen, it will happen...

so we have to take it easy...

Will b there whenever u need me... jus ring me or wat kays.... HugSZ*

Ai Xin Chao Fan FRom......?