//-->

Friday, March 17, 2006

Sad------ :(

11:52 PM / 0 comments

Clubbing @ Phuture___15th MArch PiCture OF the Week----> TAken @ PHuture!!@!
JoAnne n ME @ A pUb---bOOzy

Ke Ai De JOAnne++
Luanie n ME~!~! ME n The SEXy LAdy!!~!~

Fabulous Three****
Enjoyed myself With Tis TWo Babes~!~!~
Me, LUanie, RoY n Joanne's fren~~~~~
Luanie, Roy n MOi~~!~!

Wat to say?....
Well... Dunno why is it A BAd omen or wat for A wednesday!!!
There Are Bound to have things happening....Sigh...
But Regardless... I'm still really Glad...
I have such buddies Around me....
Esp... My JOanne... Thanks for Being there for me...
listening to all the crap n HAving to bear with our quarrels...haiz...
Feel realli bad... But u r my best Bud--- i'm so lucky to have u..... :)
Then When I Msg My Kor--Roy to come down zouk...
he Agreed instantly>>>
mAde me touched too... Tat i know he will always be there for me too...
Thanks kor>>>...
And not forgetting my LOvely sista..Luan!!
Showering care n concern for me @ phuture...
I realli appreciate it lots...
Thanks To all my frens... Realli..love u all...
Though I was not realli happi dat nite....
But U all cheered me up....
Dun worry kays... i'll get over it....
But overall...i did enjoyed myself!!.... not forgetting abt the Good music they played!!

18th MArch 06

Well... after working two nites....
Today n tomolo i'll b off le... Yeah.... got to relax le...
My nieces are at my house le....
Came here for swimming n games....
But i'm so tired.... jus wanna laze in front of the tv n watch my liu xing hua Yuan all over again..
Went back to agency dat wed to get my pay too....
hmm... well.. its been some time i din work lo....
feel a bit too slack...hahhaa...
Hmmm.. should have agreed to work tonight @ Fisherman...
moreover, the ppl there have specially requested for me to work there...
heehee... feel kinda surprised....
But anyway.. i dun mind working there... the ppl are friendly...
and the scenery's good...

Alright.. gotta go down to take a look at them le....
Can see they are enjoying themselves....
when they are happi..i'll b too.... My sweet sweet BAby is back.. =)...... sound asleep*****


Hey~!~Enjoy Yr Weekend!!



LAstly... miss my tis GEr alots... n also missed clubbing with U.....