//-->

Monday, April 24, 2006

tired n tired..... but happi~~~

7:46 AM / 0 comments


RASA ShaNg-riLa Sentosa!!


Wow.... since back from my short vacation @Sentosa..
Din have time to blog.....
WAs so tired everyday.... from working.... sigh..

Well~~...
TAlk abt my vacation first...... heheee..
It was a relaxing n wonderful trip out of SG.....heez...
All was almost perfect.... if not for the rain.. sigh...
wanna sun tan....haiz.... think tan at my place better...
Nowadays... the weather is veri predictable......
It will b Bright n sunny in the morning....
Then towards 3pm onwards....
the dark clouds will b here.... n start to boomBOOm~!~!~
hahahaahhahhaha....
Well... HAd A veri delicious dinner there~~~
A buffet dinner in fact~~~
with alot of my favourites~~Yum YUM!! DEluxe Pool-View~~~~
HoppIng Onto The bEd~!~!~ Posing n PoSing~~~~ I waNNA SUn TAn++++++ Jus ME n The Greeneries~~~~ Stupid Sky~~~~DArk DArk de.... Storm Approaching........... =( BAthROOM~~~~ All My FAvorites~~~~~ JUs LOve EAtINg n EaTing~~~~heez,, CRAbbie~~~~~ ChoCOlate FOnDUe~~~! DessertS n CAkes~~~~ mY BEst BESt FAvoUrites~!+~+!++!!+ DarS N ME~~~ YUMMY~!~!~ SO DElICUouS~~ BUt I"m TOO FUll.....

LAstly.... to add on to our SUmptous DInner~~~


JUs Relaxing...n Strolling down the beach is so wonderful..
Leaving all the stress in Sg.....
And Slowly Sum bU~~~~heee...

The next dae... had had buffet breakfast @ in the hotel....
I Jus love Hotel's breakfast~~~
Its the feeling n I simply LUrve dat feeling.......
And tis breakfast has got all my favourties too~~~~ mY BREakFAst~~~fav Croissant!! mUnCHInG~!~!~!~ Swimming time~~~~~CAn u See The Dark ClouDS ABOve~~~~
But as compared to Conrad's.... I stil like it there....
Dun ask me y...i dun know...
i jus cant forget that place.....=)
Everything there is jus so nice n perfect.....bathroom...bed... jus so romantic....
Next time u all gotta try it....
Think SG's hotels are much nicer than other countires de.....more luxurious!!!

Still... we still managed to swim for awhile after breakfast...
b4 checking ouT~~~
And it started to rain again.....sigh sigh....
tis stupid weather......
Overall.... I enjoyed myself...
Thank U...darS...
for giving me such a nice holiday in addition to our third month anniversary.....
Hope u like yr pressie too..... *Smiles* I gOt A New PINK Belt!!.. My COlleague bought It from KoreA~~~ =) loVes iT!!


Then Jus last SAt!!!~~~
Went to my Dearest Gal's birthdaz PArty @ DBl O!!!
HAppi to see her happi n enjoying herself.....
Tis is the dunno how many times she have celebrated in dbl O LO.....
seems like our birthdazs must all b in clubbing places~~~heehee
Had a fun nite.... though i din drink much.....
funny righT?... they keep asking me...
U today wats wrong huh?... not drinking....
hahah.... i also dunno ... maybe due to last wed's hangover...
i'm a bit afraid will happen again... so must control....heehee...
then moreover... i'm working on sun too....
Dun wan to b so so tired.......
So din drink much..... heehee.... ME n The BIRthdaz GIRl~~!~! ME n Min-ni~~~~ SiStas Forever.... ME, LINg, Hua, MIn~~~~

WIl upload more pics tomolo.... tis blogger is to slow~~~

LAst BUt not least~~~


>>>>>DediCATed TO MY GAl In mY heart on 25th April 2006<<<<

RongZ darl~~~... HAppi Birthdaz To YA!!!

HAppi birthdaz To U!

HApPi Birthdaz To U!

HAppi Birthdaz To my LOVEly Ger!!

HAppI Birthdaz To U!!

*CLAps*++++

Here's Me Wishing DAt MAy All Yr WIShes COme tRue~~

And DAt U will B forEver HAppI!!

And JUS wanna SAy...

U R The Bestest SIsta WHo ONe CAn EVer HAve!~!~

MUACks!!+++HuGGies~~

LOves u SO SO MUCh~~~

PS: BEware Of A SURprise COming UP!~!~ *GRinS*