//-->

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Wah..... again a late post.....

11:14 PM / 0 comments

*Wanna B Happi Jiu HAo*

Hi ppL....
A late post again...
Well... cant always use the com at home.. cos my bro would b playing his maple...
sigh.... that's reason for my late post~~~~ :P

Well... back tracked a bit....to last Wed~~~ 12th April>>>>
I wenT CluBBIng!!!
To dbl O... ladies nite... long time din go there le....
And tis time went with my sistas, Rongz n Luanie!!!
And QF n Fren too~~~~
N of cos my darS As well.......... =)
Reached dbl around close to eleven~~~
HAd the Roast Duck Noodles B4 Clubbing... Yummy......
Which is normally wat we have post clubbing de.... reverse round...heez...
Well... totally Enjoyed myself Dat nite~~!!!
Onli thing is dat I dun think I wanna drink too much next time....
cos I got A pretty Bad hangover..was feeling groggy the whole of Thursday... :X
Luckily I was not working on thur...... heehee......
hahah,,, and one more thing.... First time I saw Ah LUAn so HIGh MAn~~~~ *grins*
Hmm.... Then QF told me...dat's U when u are drunk......
HUh~~~ hey!!.... But sadly... true enough....... haiz...
Then LAter went down to O BAr for a while...wanna some rnb music....
CC bRo came around 12 plus....
But Then think later Luan Lost her Phone.....sigh...
So he sent them back around 2......
Hmmmm... Sorry kor.... ask u to come club... but in the end have to leave n sent Luan they all back..... plus luan also seh le......
But U r Really the best Kor anyone could ever have~!~!~
Rongz n me LOve u LOts lots~~~~~~HugZ~~!~ =)
THen later YOshi came too~~~
Tis time without his Gf le.....heeheee.....cos she went back thailand...i guess...
And he's going back to JApan the next day too......
Then we also hang out awhile....and later went to have Supper @ CHinatown...
had porridge there.... Thot My jO gal was there... but she left to settle some prob...
I was starving man... dun know y.... these days.. i seem to b getting hungry veri often....
Hope I wont get fat o>>>>>........haiz....
Then after dat.... darS sent me home....
Then his princess craved for chicken wings~~~
So went to have some near my house..... heehee...
gonna b super fat le lo..... keep on eating n eating.....
Then reached home.... totally was so tired.... but having headache....
but still managed to sleep.....luckily.... ME n Ah Luan~~~~So sweet right..... No need to say who Le... My best sista~~!! SisTAs Forever~!~!~! In dblO toilet!! Don Cha Luanie look Sexy tonight~!~!~!...heez.. :X Jus One pic Of myself..... :P Me n Pretti QF~~~~~

Though quite a short clubbing session..... but i HAd lots of fun... esp with my sistas around!!
Rongz gotta work the next day too....so gotta go home early,,,,
But she came too.... Thanks Ger~~~!!! muacks!!

See!... got this *get Fresh* Tattoo @ dbl O....=) ... I love it!~!



THursday lazed @ HOme the whole day......

Then Fri was back to work.....

Well... look wat my colleague got for me from Korea~!~!~!


An exquisite Mirror~~~`love it lots!! =)

FriDAY after work went home~~~

Then darS n me went to east coast.... to walk walk....heez...

We had Gelare Waffles~~~~YUmmY!!


LOok!!.. CAppucinno caramel with whipped cream Waffle!~!~

I was having a TeRrible Sore Throat~~~

So darS went to get for me Strepsils Honey LEMon~~

Gotta go 2-3 outlets b4 we found it.....

Seems like alot of ppl love tis flavour.....heehee..

Then around 2plus.... Joanne called asking for supper~~~~

Wah.... tis time really gonna b fat......

so met up with her n Stanley@ NewTon Circus.....

Ordered Stingray, kailan n Orr Lua~~~~

No MOre Cockles For me~~~~had too much tis week le....gotta control~!!!!


LAtest Pic of AJ...... love her curls... so Pretti!!!Add Image

Acting cute O........ :P

Joanne's gotta start sch tomolo lo......

sighs... cant see my princess le.........

nvm... we'll find time~~~right gal~~~ will miss u lots!! huggies!!!


my Ai XIn Ji FAn cooked by darS for me~~~

So Sweet of him>>>>>

He brought it for me to my workplace @ 4am~~

heehee.. i was working nite shift ma..... :P ..on weekends somemore.... Poor ME!!

OUr World.....

Yeah~~~ I'll b Off for the next three days!!! till Wed!~!~!~!

Gonna relax myself... n destress!!!

Well... tomolo(18/4) will b going on a short vacation @ sentosa~~~ yIppee!!

Cant wait!!!.... Will tell u all the details when i Get back~~~~~heehee....

DreadFully needs a break from tis buSy city>>>>>>

Away To somewhere more serene-------++

And I'm Going to Hong KOng Tis MAy!!~~~~ around mid MAy++++

Booked air tickets n hotel lo~~~So excited@@@~~~ Thanks to my dearest Ting!@

Going With my cousin, TIng n SZ`~~~~

Gonna shop like crazy le~~~~hahahahhaha..yeah!!

Exciting events lies ahead of Me~~~~~

18th-19th: Sentosa Destress Vacation @ RASa Shangrila Sentosa

21st(Fri): Crazy hOrse Assignment

22nd(Sat): My Beloved ROngz's Birthdaz Celebration @ Dbl O!!

29th(Sat): Caslberg @ Fisherman--->as requested by the staff there~~~heehee

30th(Sun): CharLEne's BBQ Birthdaz celebration @ my place++

16th MAy-19th MAy: HonG KOng TrIP^^^^

Till then will keep u guys updated kays~~~~

Okies~~~ Gotta go prepare to go out get birthdaz pressies lo.....

Gonna b A Busy... BUt Happi Gal!!@@@~! *smiles*