//-->

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Wah.... long time din blog.....

10:54 AM / 0 comments

Over Dued Post~~~~

Wah... tis will b a veri overdued post...
alot of things tis week...so kinda din have time to come in to blog........
Well... wat kinda things huh........
Recently, my stomach have been kinda problematic....
had right sided abdominal pain..........
And it got worse.. made me cant sleep well too...
Sigh....think the fortune teller is right...
said i will have stomach problems...haiz...
Then made me missed work too.... =(
And suspect was appendicitis too....
haiz... if it is... i'll b hospitalised now lo......... :X

But its better now....

At least for now..... got slight fever too... sigh..
Or else think gotta go have a scan at A&E le....
Hmm... then got meet up with my cousins tis week.....
Went for ice-skating......it was fun.. but quite short......
Met up with My Dear Joanne too...
And ate my fav!!...heehee........
And also worked @Red club....
Hmm... i dun like dat place...my first n last time working there....:P
Caught two movies tis week....
One IS "I'll CAll U"...quite comical chinese show... but actualli a bit too kua zhang...
And jus now jus watched "Tristan n ISolde"... quite a nice show...
But ending is sad la... like Romeo n Juliet lo...
Sure got one party die de....Sigh....
And ALso went to eat my cockles @Chomp Chomp........ yUmmY!!
Sigh... now there's a problem bothering me....
And I realli wish i can solve it.....
Who can help me?....... =(

PS: Rongz... let's meet up tomolo for dinner kays!~!..dun care le... super missed u lo.... *winks*



@Crown Prince's Swensen~~~

Becos Of Sudden Craving For TIS~~~~heehee..

LarmboGhini!~!~!


@Jurong East Skating Rink~~~

Getting Ready to Ice skate LO!!!!
Trying to balance..... its been 5-6 yrs din skate lo..... :P
FUN...Fun..FUn~~!!!
WOw~!~,,,,My FAv Pig Kidney Soup!!... *Slurp*@MAxWell
AJ Eating Dinner TOgether~!~!~
Pretti pretty PIc~~!..LOve it!!
@ my Fren's new PUb!!..Waiting BAr @ bOat Quay!!..CheeRS!!
My Two DarLINgs~~~ TIng n CAndy***
JOlene n Me..@ Cineleisure!!