//-->

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

I'm A happy gal NOW!!!!

1:23 AM / 0 comments

A TRuly HAppi BLOG 20.06.2006

Its a special dae todAe!!
only once in a lifetime~~~~
So nice numbers isnt it?.... 20062006!!


Wah.... so tired... jus woke up from my beauty sleep~~
Later gotta work nite shift~~~
Well... haven had a good sleep since dunno when....
but dunno y my head still feels heavy.... Sigh...
Jus ytd... @work, Felt sick... cos kept going to the loos n vomitted....
haiz... But luckily, i got better in the noon...
but still skipped going FF, cos i think i gotta rest....
Dearest darS came to KK to fetch me...
How sweet~~
then we went to Bugis to walk around and he wan to see his fren's shop...
And he kept persuading me to eat.... cos i have no apetite.
later on, in the evening,,,
met up with my family to have steamboat dinner~~~For FAther'S day!
then my eye got swollen.... haiz... dunno y too....
was in such a bad mood, then after dinner went home to watch "the Academy"
I guess probably i was veri tired...
as i fell asleep in the car n on the couch....while darS was so awake....heehee
then later on got into PMS mood...sigh...
poor darS.,, sorry to have to bear with me.....
Sigh..... really hate the Time Of the month Again~!!

Well... Updates on 18th June~~~
On the wee hours of 18th jUne.... went back to darS house to get car....
then he helped with a bit of furniture moving to his new house....
and the time was like coming to 0300am....
last min then we decided to go MOMO.....
heehee...
And it did not disappoint us~~~ All our FAv. Songs!! RNB!!
We had fun`~~ enjoyed ourselves!! Drinking my fav Vodka cranberry

n dancing!!

We @ MOMO~~~ As always~~ its World CUp MOnth~~~ His cute FAce~~~heehee

The next day~~~

I wore tis dress dat i bought from A spree @ OGk~~~

Love it lots lo~~~ cos i love layers dresses!!

And its cheap too~~ think onli $18 or $20 bucks~!!

darS also said veri nice~~

And I was totally delighted at how his face look when he saw me wearing the dress!! =)

tis is wat every gf spent so much time preparing wat to wear/look nice For~~~~heehee

IS it nice? Top to Feet~~~think it fits me jus nicely!! =)

SO decied to wear tis on tis special day~~~ LAst pic b4 heading out~~~~

CAnt stop~~~~hahahahs @downstairs @the lift **darS n darA 2gether**nice Pic!! BEautiful Sky~~~BEautiful DAe!! In DarS car going to TOWn!@@ Zhen KAi XIn`~~~

We went to get movie tickets for RV(RUnaway VAcation) @ Cine~~~
Then went for DInner @ Prego @ RAffles the Plaza!! Tis is PRego!!
and finally got to eat my fav VOngOle!!..so HAppy lo!! Not 4getting.....my TIramisU!!..the design so cute right?..World Cup Again! LovIng Always~~~18.06.2006
Evrything jus goes on so perfectly~~~

We got a gift for his fren who jus got married too.....
such a nice gift~~~ LAst Pic~~~
Then we rushed back to cine for our show....

its quite hilarious la.... then after dat we went to have some beardcurd @ Rochor~~
nice nice....
Then after dat @1plus... head back home...
cos gotta work mornin the next day~~~~
I truly had A wonderful day today with U~~~
I'm HAppi to have U by mY side~~
Till Forever, I hope We will always stay tis Way~~ =) MUacks!
HAppi 5ive mOnths Old!~!~!~


PS: And one more thing to b happi abt~~ n dat is Gonna HAve my bonus end of tis Month!!!
YEah!!!... then FInally I CAn do something dat I have wanted for so so long!!
FInally~~ my bond will b over on 1st July!!! HOOray!!