//-->

Saturday, June 17, 2006

I'm so so tired~~~~

8:41 AM / 0 comments

Aching BOdy Now, Fitter body in Future!!~~~~~




13th May~~~ out to meet my poly best frens!!
2gether with my nieces too~~~ =)
My best poly frenS!!!
ME n LimZing aka ZiyIng!!
@ J8~~~

On tue, 13th June~~
FInally met up with my poly classmates!!
Its been so long....
coming to three years~~~
And we haven went out(the three of us together) at all!!
But was happi to b able to meet them dat day!!
We chatted n ate our dinner at CAfe Cartel @Bishan~~~
And i brought my four nieces along too~~~heehee
Ahd A wonderful time with them....
still remember the times we in poly.....
do everything together,.,.,.
But now everybody's so busy with work n stuff,.,.,.,.
SO!!!.... we decided on one thing!!
To meet every 15th of every month~~
to make it a point to meet n catch up on each others' lives~~
Yes!!... tis should b the way....
hahahha... i'm now like being booked.....
every 5th meet cousins n Jolene...
Every 18th always booked....
then now is every 15th meeting poly frens~~`
Nvm.... its good to b able to spend time with my frens n family....
I'll get used to it~~~~

16th JUne, Fri

Went to FF with Joanne!!~~~




After workout~~~ damn shacked!!..my tired look!!
Dun she look awesome?...dat's my gf!!!,,,heehee..
Our dinner~~~~Oyster with EGG~!! So many oysters!! YummY!!
Chicken Curry~~~~ Rating: 1.5/5....lol...

Today had my first session with my PT(personal Trainer)

Wow.... measured my body fats n stuff...

He asked me wat is my goal?

I said to reduce weight n tone up my thighs...cos so fat...

Then he said i dun have to reduce weight le...but said to put on more weight!~

OMG!! put on weight?... i'm so heavy already lo....haiz...

SO anyway... he taught me the warm-up exercises to do~~
and to do every station of machine exercises~~~

To train my lower body....

Next lesson will train on upper body~~~

Then after my training...

Met up with Joanne n we trained together!!...hehee...

so funni lo we two~~~

keep laughing n laughing~~~

Dunno is exercise or playing lo...

but still got workout lo~~~ and we went for body step class!!

onli went for half n hour~~~

cos Joanne gotta work @8pm...

AFter the work out~~~ i was like totally shacked man......

Veri veri Tired lo~~~whole body wan to collapse le......

if got bed @PAragon, I would fall asleep there le....

Took CAb home after dat.... was sleeping on the cab lo.....

Think i'm reallii too tired these days le...

been working afternoon to morning shift always...

n tis makes me so tired....

n then went to fitness after work...

plus today gotta work morning...

wow,..,my body cant take it i guess...cos last nite i had difficulty breathing also~

Realli gotta rest n sleep more....

Dat's y...today after work..i came home n slept till jus now woke up eat dinner @ 10pm..

Tomolo is the 18th!!

And my off day!!....YEah~~~~

Its FiVE months le!~!!...

I'm now HAppi...realli....hope to b like tis always!!~~~

Going to have wonderful day tomolo~~~

Finally can eat my VongoLe le!!.... Agnes Gonna b a HAppi Girl tomolo!!

WIl update again~~~~heehee~~

See ya~~~


Pressie From darS~~~~ =) Thank U! muackS!