//-->

Sunday, July 30, 2006

So tired!!!

9:10 PM / 0 comments

*INseparableS*


Cant imagine i'm jus so tired man~~~~
these two days going for interviews n auditions....
makes my energy go down the drain.....
Even when me n Joanne wa like having A chat with one of our friends...
I was like falling asleep.... i'm THAT tired`~~~
And When i reached home last nite~~~
I showered n din even used com when i can...(cos my bro's not using)
I went to bed @11plus.....and i realli slept....
And slept till 11plusAm------ haha... wat a pig....
but realli.... i do need my good rest~~~
So whoever..... if i din reply sms or wat.... jus b more considerate can... ppl need rest....

So talk abt ytd~~~



went for tis Miss Earth audition.....
Joanne n Candice was there too for the audition,,,,
it was a good experience n exposure~~~
Something amazing abt tis was i wasnt at all nervous!!
my heart wasnt beating fast at all!!!
not like when i went for FA's interviews... my heart was like coming out lo!!!
And it was held At marina mandarin's Presidential Suite!!!
It was like an Apartment~~~so nice lo!! SO comfy place~~ feels like home!

And one thing dat I did for the first time was wearing bikini introducing myself!!
It was so embarassing lo.....
But as a matter of fact, I din even tremble in my words lo.....
I was comfortable awhile later.... =)
Then after dat, had to do some pictorial....
there was a photographer taking pics for us.....

And one more thing!!


AJ BAck!

Finally saw My Joanne!!!
missed her like Sooooo much lo!!
then we took pics together too!!
Then they said will let us know by phone or mail if we got in....
Well, whether or not I get in doesnt matter, most importantly, i had fun!
And I realli cant see myself strutting in front of audience in my bikini lo~~~lol....
haha...
Me, Joanne, CAndice

So after dat, around 4plus...
me n Joanne went to have our Brunch cum dinner!!!
din had anything to eat the whole day le~~~*starving lo*
U see gotta rush from work to home then to marina~
where got time to eat?
and i was lucky enough dat my boss allowed me to take two hours off from work lO!
We went spaghettis!!@ Marina Square~~~

And it was cheap too!! The total bill was $36.80!

Cos UOB got 50% discount! such a worthy meal~~~ =)
had crayfish n beef tenderloin pasta!~!~!
Yummy!! My two fav.!!
and we had milkshakes too!!
Then after filling our stomachs~~~
we went Shopping~~~
I mean, Joanne went Shopping~~~heehe...
cos i cant shop anymore~~~ spent too much le...
She bought a pair of earrings n A white 3/4 pants from ZARA~~~
The white pants was veri nice, but it was $59.90~~~
Think forgo it ba... have to ren~~~
I din work part time for A long time now~~~
so dun have any spare cash le~~~haiz..

Cute JOAnne n Our Strawberry n Chocolate Milkshakes!

Then after dat Joanne gotta go work~~~
so acc her for a while then went home le~~
It was a tiring dae but A HAppi one~~~ =)

* Dunno y i'm having so many doubts now*

* Wat do I realli Wan?*

*Can Somebody Tell Me?* Signz____ +_+