//-->

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Will my wish b Fulfilled?

4:42 AM / 0 comments

HEart For me!!




SO sweet of Le-le to give me this!! *smiles*

My two nites were alright~~~ luckily!!..heehee..
But one of my colleague, Le-Le was not so good...
one patient went home by himself...
so she gotta raise incident report....=(
she say... she damn suay lo~~~hahas....
must go bathe with temple flowers le la..... :p

Then ytd, went home onli slept for few hours then woke up le....
Cos my colleague, lina is coming with her daughter, Chloe to swim!~~~
And Qilin came too~~~
Chloe was so Cute lo~~~
So pretti... next time grow up gonna b such a pretti little thing!~~
At first she was so shy... din wan to talk to us.. but gradually it got better!~~
then later on see her swim n me n Qilin Chatted.....
Then chatted till, Qilin asked me, so when's yr turn?....
hahahz... I told her, i also wish I can have one too~~~
But life's so unpredictable~~~
Gotta see when i get married first ba~~~
But i realli envy them lo.....
One's already a mother with such A pretti little gal~~
then another one Gonna give birth in less than two months time!!
SO excited for her~~~
Cant wait to see my god-son lo!!!~~~

Pretti little Chloe!!!

Little Chloe Playing~~~~ Chloe with Mummy!! On the slide~~~ Qilin's Eight months pregnant lo!!~~~ So happi for her~!! After Swim!~!~! Little Chloe on my Pink HAnd!!~!~! heheee Finalli My turn to have A pic with Chloe!!

After the swim, the mother n daughter went home~~
Me n Qilin went to meet Irene n Yeanlin for steamBoat dinner @ Upper thomson!
Never did I realli like steamboat alot lo~~
but last nite the steamboat I ate till, i was so so full~~~

Tis steamboat restaurant has alot of varieties of food lo!!

All kinds of Meat, beef, mutton chicken, pork, prawns, dumplings, different desserts!!

And most importantly, its fully air-conditioned n u jus wait n order yr food!!

And its cheap too!! Onli $17!!~~~

Next time can bring my parents there too!!
ANd it has my fav Food!!!
LAter U all see kays!!
And one more thing~~ ytd was 7th month Chu four~~~
I almost forgot abt it~~
received a call from my dad n he said mommy's cooking mee sua for me!!
Its my Chinese Birthdaz!!
HAha... and so coincidental, was eating such a wonderful dinner!!

I'm happi last nite, chatted with my ex colleagues n irene~~~
And there was so much laughter going on lo....
I realli missed the times all of us were working together lo....
The bond of frenship is realli there~~~
And I think I ate too much too~~~~hahahz...
feel so heavy now~~~sigh....

Our MA La Huo Guo!!! Our Steam Boat DIshes!!!! Pig's Ears!~!! my first time trying it!! and its YummY!@@ My FAv#1: Pig Kidney---->ate 3-4plates!!My FAv#2: Cockles--->ate 6-7 plates of tis!!My FAv#3: Man Tou--->ate 4 of It! >>>Best FrenS<<<

Yeanlin n Irene!!~~~

MAngo Pudding!! I swear its So delicious lo!!--> ate two bowls of it!

Then today~~~
Jus now in the morning went for the JAL interview~~~
Mommy n Daddy Sent me to the Airport!~~
It was quite intense...
Four Interviewers vs five of the candidates!~!
How was it??
Successful candidates wil b notified by post by end of next week.
Hmmm... I guess I'm not going to make it~~~
Cos i was so nervous, cant speak properly lo.....
Sigh.... I think i can hope for the worst,.... =(
*sad*.....SighZ....


After the interview~~~
Went home n slept~~
was so tired lo...realli din catch much winks these days....
Then tomolo gotta go for Miss Earth's Audition @ MArina Mandarin!~~
gotta rush here n there le tomolo...
Cos have to work in the morning....

Finally I can meet my JoAnne tomolo le!!

Its been so long lo~~

Gal... missed u so so much~~

Cant wait to see u tomolo!!....*grins*

PS: Dun cry k, gal.... Our frenship is deep in within US!! Huggies!!




These days~~~~*been thinking*

I wanna go out n have fun....
But there's work n stuff preventing me to do so!~~~
Sigh.... last wed, my frens asked me to club @ dbl O~~
But i gotta work nite shift....
two times le... sat... then wed... I feel so pai seh...
ppl wanna go out with me... But I jus cant go~~~
And somehow~~~ I suddenly Missed ClubBing.... =(
Realli din club for quite long le....
For like 1 to 2 months~~~
But I think I might have A chance next week to go~~!!
I can go Clubbing next Wed, (2nd Aug)!!
Its LAdies Nite!!... Gonna ring everyone le!~~~heeee...

One of my best buds is celebrating her birthday next fri~~~
but sad to say..I cant make it cos i'm working nite shift.... Sigh..
Sorry, RX... I'll make it up to you ya~~~~
I also wish I can go... DIn see u all for quite a long time lo~~~
Missed u all so much lo.....

After RX's birthdaz... will b mine lo!!~~~
Hmm... time passes so fast....
And it wil b my fav month again~~~AUGUST@~!~
Received Something from DBL O~!~!~


My birthdaz invite~~~ =) SO nice hor~~~

Well.... now i shall announce!!

Tentatively, I have set the date to celebrate my birthdaz!!

Date: 19th Aug(SAt), 2006!

Venue: Dbl O

Time: 8pm Onwards

Pls RVSP me if U are coming kays!! U better Come..Or else~~~ hehee...

Better book tis day on yr calendar now!!...*cheeky grin*

PS: DUn worry, i wil still give sms U all when the date is nearer n everything is set!

Here's some words from me:

I hope U all can attend my birthdaz Party.

Cos Every year onli once & it will mean so much to me with all yr presence!

Thank You!!

& dun forget to bring my pressies!!...heehee...

And one more thing!

BBQ is next sat@ my place with CMAJ!!

Lots of events coming up!~~~

And 10 more days to my freedom!!~~~~yEah!!!