//-->

29th Sep 2006----->__ Oct 2006


Jus a Quickie!!~~~~
Heheee~~
Ytd Went down town to buy some stuff before the 30th Sep~~
Cos I wont b in Sg~~~
So kind of Roy to acc me & send me down Town!!~~~


Waited for him to fetch me~~~
Then head to orchard~~
Bought two Office tops for interview from G2000!!~~
Damage was $82.60~~~
Actual price for each top was $59 lo!!~~~
But i got it for 30% off!!~~~heehee

Then went to adidas to get myself A new Shoe!!
Cos I have 15% off footwear~~~
All b4 30th Sep~~~ Sigh...that's y I have to buy it at such a rush state!!~~~
Saw tis pair!!
Onli jus arrived for two weeks!!~~~ =)
My first pair of adidas Show lei!!~~~
HAve been quite long wanted to buy a pair of adidas shoe for myself!!~~
But din buy...Yeah! Finally today bought lo!!
Damage was $101~~~
Actual Price: $119!~~~
SO happi!!~~~
SuperStar Edition!~~~ Reddish Pink in COlor!~~~

After dat, we quickly went to have our dinner @ Republic~~~

Rojak ordered by Roy~~~

Yummy Bento Set~~~


Then went to meet Rongz & Luan @YIshun!!~~
Reached Rongz's place @ 2230~~~
So long din see the both of them~~~
Am glad to see them lo!!~~
Then chatted til 2plus!!~~~
Talked about the old times!!~~~
SO funni~~And we laughed till so loud~~~heehee
And tis Ah Luan Drove her new Vespar there lo!!~~~
hahahah... so funni..seeing her with the helmet & all~~~
Probably we not used to seeing her like tis~!!
And we laughed too!!


And I tried too!!~~~
Wow! SO scary lo!!~~~
But quite Fun!!~~ heehee
Me, Rongz, Luanie~~~

Once More~~~~

Me & my dearest!!~~~

I'm the pillion rider.... heehee~~~

I'll be flying off today!!!
In a an hours time!~~~~
To Somewhere where U can Eat & shop, Eat & Shop!~~~
No!!~~~not HK~~
Been there in MAy le~~~
Hmmm.....
Hopefully I can see Jerry Yan there!!~~~
Then I'll b the Happiest Girl in the World!~~~~hahahah...
Think tis clue too obvious le.....
Yups!!~~~ Tis is the Answer!!
`===T*iW*N===`


Travelling has always been the best times of my Life~~~
And I enjoyed it alot!!
I love to b on the plane~~~
And tis time Its another new country I'm going to!!
Gonna mark it down~~~


Alrights....
Wont b loh soh here le~~~~
I'll take care kays, And U all too ah~~~
Must take care & Will see you guys when i'm Back!!~~~
Will take lotsa pics too!!~~~ =)
Wow!~!... I'm So excited all of a sudden~~~~
Gotta go catch plane le~~~~
Will Miss U all~!~!~ Muacks!!
Ciao!!

Shop til we drop~!~!~!