//-->

Monday, October 30, 2006

~~HAppi Halloween tOmolo!!~~~

3:15 AM / 0 comments

HAlloWeen PArty @ MOS--28.10.2006

Our LOveliest Pic!!~~~~

Wow!!~~~Wat A nite @MOS!!

Joined JoAnne & her frens to Party on Sat there~~~

And There were realli so many ppl With their Costumes!!~~~

Scary ones,,,weird oneS.... funni ones.... all Got!!

HAhha.... And our Costumes???

Here U go~~~


HAhahha.... No Costumes For US!!

Jus Our own Style!~~~~ AJ STyle!!


ME & JOAnne Sweetie~~~~
My Theme For the Nite: WHITe!!
Ready TO ParTy!!~~~~JUs our usual Self~~~heez!
*Our Friendship Is ForEver*

One more Babe with US~~~ Fiona!~~

Clubbing is So Fun!!~~~~

B4 Partying~~~

ME N Joanne went to FF In the Noon~~~

We did Nike Rock Star Hip Hop Dance~~~

And then LAter Joanne went for Sauna~~~

And I went for my YOga Class!!~~~

Realli A good WorkOut!!~~~

Was feeling Sleepy when I Got home too!!~~

But stil managed to Pull myself to MOS!!~~

HeeheE!~~~ And A good Thing I did!!

It was a great Nite!! Great PArty!~~~

And hahah... I was Tipsy & A bit Drunk!~~~

Tis Fren of JoAnne's, CHarles~~~

Kept losing to him @ Five Ten~~ So Had to Drink!!

So Drank N drank til feel giddy~~~~

But was still ok la~~~

Went to Smoove to Look for Rud, JE they all too~~~

And Thanks to JE for holding on to me, cos I was feeling giddy at someTimes~~

LAter on PArtied til 5plus!!~~~

I seldom club til so late MAn~~~

Maybe cos MOS closes at 6am~~~

So everyone can club til even later~~~hahaha...

Then LAter went with JoAnne & frens for Supper~~~

Dim Sum Supper b4 her kind fren Sent me home!!~~~

C, Thanks Dude!!

ANd thanks to sOme one who kept Disturbing me in the CAr when I'm resting huh!!

U know who U r if u Are reading tis!!~~~ HMMrp!! keep pinching my nose Also!!

Anyway, It was Fun tonite!!~~~

GAl~~I enjoyed myself Alot!!~~

Hope U did too!!~~=)

Awesome Nite~~!!

Reached Home @630am~~~ COncussed Immediately~~

Sun, 29th Oct~~~

Guess wat time I woke up today??

Hahahah!!~~ 4pm!!~~~

Was So tired lo!!~~~ prob having a Hangover too~~~

I slept so much but i still Feel So tired!!~~~Sigh!

Then LAter Got up n got ready To go For my Nephew's Birthdaz PArty!!~~

My favourite Nephew since he was like a baby!!~~~

And Now he's ten Yrs OLd already!!

B4 Going~~~

My two Nieces came to my Place first!!~~~


ME & Jodine!~~~Mei Ba!~~~
ME & SAbrinA!!~~~
Change Sides~~hahaha~~~
My Pretti nieces~~~

Then we hopped into my dad's Car~~~

And off we went!~~~~

Another of mY fav Niece!!~~~ Sharlene!!

ANd wats For DInner??

All of mY FAvourites!!~~~ YummY!!

Tis is My Biao-ge's Wife Specialty: Hong Shao JI!!! One whole bottle of Mi jiu in it!!

And tell u All!!

It's realli So delicious!!~~~~ *Jus look at tis, I'm Drooling again*


ANd her FAmoUS Zhu Jiao CHu!!( Pig Trotters in VInegar)!~~~Wah! My LOVE!!
My Veri Full Dinner LAst NIte!!~~~=)

After DInner~~~

We played with Little Sharlene & Amelia~~~


Simply Adore Her~~~~

Little Lene lene Walking down the Stairs~~~
Jodine, Amelia & Sheryl~~~~
mE & Eunice~~~~(Birthdaz boy's Sis)

Then later~~~

It was time to Cut CAke!!


RAyner's Tenth Birthdaz!!
Nice MAngo CAke!!~~~
A pic WIth the Birthdaz BOY!!~~~~
ANd his MOM too!!~~ The Chef who cooked those Delicious FOOd!! =)
Sharlene & Amelia~~~~
Smiling too hard?~~~~cuties!Sweet Pic~~~~heehee!~lOve them Lots!~~

Went home abt ten~~~~

And Continued with my Jerry~~~ =)

Going to b November soon~~~~

Time jus passes so fast!!~~

OOh! And Mr James jus Msg me~~~

He's back from Thailand!!~~~

Wil meetup soon!!~~~ =)

Alright!~~

I'm Starving already!!~~~ Time for DInner!! *Runs Off*