//-->

Updates updates!!~~~
YawN!!~~
So Exhausted~~~
I'm tired... my mind's tired... my body's tired...
ANd now SOmeone else is complaining!!~~~
HAhha~~And Its mY MoM!!
I haven realli talked to her for like 3days?!
When I come back, she's asleep~~
And When I wakes up, she's out~~
So I'm all hers for Today!!~~~
Sorry MOm!!~~~ Wil make it up to U kays!!~~~
Wil work lesser next week!!~~~heehee!

But for tis week~~~~
I've been having fun la!!~~~
MAking new Frens, pArtying,EAting mY Faves!!
And Most importantly I finally saw My BEloved JoANne!!~~
We are realli inseparable~~~~heehee(we are not les ok!!)

ANyway~~~

Some Zi Lian pics Again~~~heez!

Watching Tv while waiting for Mr W~~~
HAd a meet up with Mr W on Wed,
after like so long have not seen each other!!~~
He came to pick me up with his LAncer~~~
Wah~~Someone bought A car le lei!!~~~finally!!~~heehee
He brought me to tis JAp restaurant @MArina Sq.
CAlled Waraku~~~
And even made reservations~~~
Great!!~~~ then we dun need to wait....haha...

And Tell u all something!!~~
There were alot of variety of food there!!
More than normal Jap Restaurants!!
And I would recommend to U all!!~~
Saw the menu & we were *Wah*~~~Wat to order?
Cos there were realli too much to choose from!!
SO after much consideration~~~~
We ordered The following!!~~~


Waraku Jap Restaurant~~~


Pork loin Cutlet with Rice & With A bowl of Noodles( which I gave it to Mr W!)SAlmon SashiMi!!~~~ *Delicious*
WOAh!!! My Oysters!!BBq Oysters on the Leaf~~~But I prefer it RAw!!~~~heehee!Sliced beef with Veggies on A hot pot!!~~~Like steam Boat!!~~~And Tis BIG yUmmy BBQ Octopus!!~~~~Our Yummy Dinner!!~~~
Enjoying Our Delicacies!!!~~~

And Guess Wat!!~~~

We have tis to end Our perfect Japanese Dinner!!~~~

JApanese Hot SAKE!!~~~My first time Trying it!!


And it definitely tastes better than MArtell Neat!!....hahaha!


Cheers ppl!!~~~~ And I down it in one gulp!!~~~=)

HAhah,,, And i din get drunk over saKe!!

Thanks for the dinner, W!~~~

One of my best JAp dinnerS I have!~~~ *smiles*

After Dinner~~~~

Was thinking where to go~~~

Then he suggested going for a movie!!~~

WAh!~~ Its been realli long time since I last watched movies lo!!

Its like 3Months++ I haven seen a show??~~~

SO we went to watch "The Covenant"~~~~

Well, I feel it is a Nice show~!~~~

All the magic powers A person can have~~~

Rating: 3.5/5~~~

AFter movie~~~~

Mr W was so kind to bring me to newton!!~~

Cos I had my craving Again!!~~~

And he said something which made me Shocked~~~

*Its my honour dat I can come out with you."

Heehee~~~I din know My presence was dat important~~haha..

Anyway~~~

I Enjoyed my Cockles!!~~ indeed cooked to my satisfaction!!

Pls note: Undesirably pic ahead!!~~~haha


Now Mr W calls me Ms Vampire!!~~~hahah... prob I was one in my past life ba!! lolz!

AFter Supper~~~~

Sent me back to HOme Sweet hOme!!~~

Then I went back to watch my Princess Hours DVD!!~~ =)

Then On thurs!!~~~

SAw darlin JoAnne!!~~~

And we took pics!!~~~

And it was so so funni Lo!!~~

We laughed so loud in the toilet dat outside could hear!! HAha!!


Normal Ones first!!~~~

Normal 2~~~~

Then~~~

The Crazy ones start le~~~~heehee!Crazy AJ~~~



The BEst One DAt Both Of US LOve!!~!~heeZ!

JoAnne said tis pic we look like dollS~~~haha...

We jus love each other's company~~~

AJ wil b best buds forever!, Right Gurl?~~~

And she Bought me tis Butterfly Gold EarringS!!.. Love U Gal!!

Friday, 17th Nov~~~~

A pArty nite out @ Where??

A place Everyone's Talking About!!

St JAmes PowerStation's DraGOnFly!!

Mr D CAme to fetch me @around 11pm!~~~

Then later met up with JoAnne At St. JAmes!!~~

It was My first time There!!~~

The Carpark's full, even the VAlet too!!~~

So He parked @ ViVoCity!!~~~

Then LAter on, couldnt realli get into Dragonfly cos it was said full house.

SO we went to BEllini BAr, another part of St JAmes!!~~

Which Was jus opened dat nite!!~~~

Hanged around for a while~~~

Then through some VIP frens~!~

We managed to get into Dragonfly by a secret door...hahaha!!

Cos the front door was realli packed!!

And Wah~~~Realli it was full of ppl~~

Then there were ppl singing on the stage!~~~

Wat they said tis is CAnto Pub!!~~~

Oic!!~~now i get wat they mean!!~~~

And Saw Slyvester Sim(Sg IDol) singing on stage too!!

But he looks so white lo~~~~n realli An ah beng Look!!

And heard dat he's singing for dragonfly~~~

So FAns of his, can go see him there ba!!~~~heehee...

Onli managed to snap tis pic there~~~ Too dark le!

But overall rating is good la!~~

I would love to go again....

But I dun wan to Queue!!..hahahs!

THink there's A time to wat time, there wil b ppl singing~~~

Then Got dancers too!!~~

They wil b singing top chinese songs from JolIn, Elva~~~

Then I feel like we are like watching concert there!~~heehee...

Then after concert~~~

It was disco All the way le~~~

Fun Fun!!~~~ Mr D ordered two Bottles of Vodka!!

And My Fav Cranberry too!!~~~

Vodka Cranberry is jus My sooo FAve!!

So we all keep toasting glasses & glasses!!~~

Then JoAnne brought me to her fren there & drank a bit here & there~~

Wah~~~ Mixing of MArtell & Vodka is realli A NO NO!!

MAde my head hurt At some time of the nite~~~

My Clubbing Gear for the nite~~~

AJ StyLe~~~in Dragonfly's LAdies!~~

GiggleS Always!~~~

Then later On~~~

We were having much fun downstairs~~~

Tis gal of mine Pulled us Up to Second Flr~~~

And LAter it was All drama drama le!!~~~

Then Gal cried U kNow!!~~~

And Funni... I was cried too~~~

Now I know the Feeling Of Rongz le~~~

When She saw me crying, She have the urge to cry too~~~

Its like when U see yr best fren feeling sad...

U wil in turn feel dat way too~~~

DArlin gal~~~

I wan to see U happi & nt like tis ok~~~

Promise me U wont cry becos of Stupid ***s le can?

Or else I wil Sl** U ah~~~

HAiz.... Guess love always Hurt~~~

So around 4Am... we left Dragonfly for home~~~

So tired & tipsy~~~

Mr D sent me home~~ Thanks lei & for taking care of US!! =)

Not sober always make me think alot of stuff~~~

Then comes to tis point dat I must Rem!

Pls gal~~ B more sober can A Not!~~~

Or else U wil nt onli hurt yrself but Others Too~~~

Sat, 18th Nov~~~

Met up with Mr D For dinner @ A Restaurant called Jerry's~~~

And when he came to pick me up~~

Both of us were so starving!!~~hahas


I ordered Tis!~~ Chicken Shaklicks With CrayFish!!~~

Our Dinner!~~~His Rib-eyed Steak tasted Better!~~~ ;)

After dinner~~~

Dropped me off to work~~~

ANd he went to join his frens @ VIe~~~

Sun, 19th Nov~~~Today!

Hmmm~~~

These days...

My wisdom tooth is acting up again!!~~

PAinful at timeS!!~~ Sigh!

I Guess I have to make A DAte to remove my Left side's Wisdom Again!

*Cry*

I had that experience b4 & I realli hate it lo!!~~

But No Choice I guess!!

So I sms my Dentist ytd & told him abt it~~~

He made an appt for me to see him NExt month~~

Oh NO!~~~ Hopefully I can get it out b4 Christmas La!!~~

Or else I cant Eat any solids Lei!!~~~haiz..

Tis stupid Tooth hor!!! Y must I have So much Wisdom for wat!!@@


Then I wil miss tis veri much!!~~~

My Brunch today!!~~ DUck DRumstick!! My Mama bought for me DE!

So Yummy!!

My MOmmy LOves me SO mUCh la!!~~

And she bought DInner back too!~~~Deliciously Stingray!!And My FAve!!~~~HUmmy!!

Ate til so Full lo!!~~~

And Also Watched The AmaZing Race 10 & Asia On AXN JUs now!!

JUs my two fav Shows now!!

And FEar FActor too!!

AlrightS~~

Been blogging the whole day le~~

Gotta go Spend Quality time With my PArents le~~~

Byees~~~~ Enjoy the last few hours of SUNDAy!!

PS: Thanks for sending me home tis daes, W!!

Xie xie!~~~ =)

PSS: And to My dearest ROngz!

Good Luck for yr Exams tomolo Kays!

You can do it!~~

Jia YOu oh!!~~ HUggies!!

CAnt wait to see u Next sat!!~~~ lOve U! mUAcks!