//-->

Well well well.....
wat have I been to these days...
seems MIA at my blog....
hahaha....

Nope..
Jaime, I'm in sg still....
Jus lots of stuff & i'm getting pretti tired recently...
Getting up early is realli not my cup of tea...
And i've been doing dat recently...
Then towards the late noon, i'll get so tired... Sigh..
Guess tis lazy gal's have been enjoying life too much...heehee..

Pushing away assignments & watever~~~
LAcking of slp is DAt Important In mY Diary!!~~~

And MY Mommy & DAddy's BAck!!!
*smiles*
Home jus feels empty without them around....
I jus missed them so much!!
ANd I'm A gal who gets lonely veri easily lo...
ANyway, my Mom got me a furry sweater & ANother top!!
So nice lo!!~~~
Its winter season there... so all winter clothings...
Me N my bro went to fetch them~~~
So happi to see them!!

ANd SOmething else!!~~
I finallly got myself two PAirs of Colored contacts!!
heehee... Dun worry... I have perfect Eyesight!!
Jus wan to see any difference or not....
hahah... funni.. usually I'm not someone who can adapt to changes easily...
But seems like for tis past one yr...
I've changed quite alot....
Anyway, I have two personalities....
Prob tis is another side of me~~~hahah...

Then dat dae also met up with LUan & Rongz!!
Went to pick Rongz from work then went to eat our duck Drumstick!!
heehee....
Here are the pictures!!~~~




My new Eye Color~~~heehee!

Light Brownish~~~~ ME & Luanie~~~~so long din see her lo~~~ Candid shot taken by Luan~~~~ Yummy DUCK DRUMSTICk!!! Me & my Darling Rongz~~~~

Went for tis Temple Dinner cos my parents were outta town~~~

Got Kes to acc me there!!~~~

Heehee... And got all my yummy food lo!!

1)Roasted Suckling Pig

2)Scallops

3)Cereal Prawns

4)Kong BA Bao

5)Orr Nee...etc

hahahah....

Eat till so so Full~~~~Gonna b so fat!~~~~



Sat, 11th Nov~~~~


In CAbbie~~~~

These contacts Suit me a not?

Y tis pic look so funni~~~~ hahahah~

Not SMiling de ME~~~~

Wat Am I thinking??

WAt??!#$%


Met up with CMAJ for lunch!~~~
@MArina Square's YUki Yaki~~A buffet teppanyaki~~~
My first time eating there~~~
ANd its gooD!! YummY!!

So lOng din See Candy & Jolene lo~~~

Both of them are busy with exams now~~~

Wish them all the best of Luck for their Upcoming exams!! =)

Pictures Below~~~~


ME & Ting~~~~does Ting look different?
Me N JOlene!!
Sotongs, FAv Chicken PArt!!~~~
Tofu, Mushrooms~~~~~Awwww... I love flower Mushrooms!!
All our food!!~~~
Barear-queing~~~~~
They even have WAFFLEs!!!! ANd wafer sticks!!

Sigh.. we talk so much til forgot to take pic with Candy~~haha~!

After our sumptous Lunch Plus my DInner!!~~

We went to walk around b4 proceeding back home~~

They gotta go home to study & Ting went to meet Neville~~~

I went home to rest for awhile~~~

Then went to help my fren with his work~~~~

SUn, 12th Nov~~~~

Took tis pic frommy kitchen window!! Storm Approaching~~~haha!

Stayed home today despite movie dates & Lunch/dinner dates coming in~~

Sorry guys, prob next week kays!!

Wanna acc my parents cos they jus came back from HK ma~~~

And also wan to have a good rest too!!~~

So tired lo!!~~~

My New CuP!!! My Mommy bought for me De!!

Cos I accidentally broke my previous cup which I was quite upset~~

Cos got feelings de lei with the cup....hahah.,,,

But wat my mom said, Jiu de bu qu, Xing de bu lai!~!

YUps!! The New Shall replace The Old!!~~~

Alot of Changes in tis chapter of my life!!~~~ =)

Mon, 13th NOv~~~~~

Today is the collection Dae for our new CAr!!

Woke up early today to acc my Dad~~


Sitting On my Old car which have been with us for 3yRS!!

Kinda sad too~~~

But well, Jus say goodbye to it~~~~~

And welcome the new LAtio~~~~


Goodbye Mr Corolla!!~~~~

Welcome Mr LATIO!! Look At mY BAby!!~~~~lOve it!
Interior~~~~comfy & Cosy~~~
More spacious & I'm HAppi with It!!~~~*biG grIN*

ANd wats so COol Abt it IS THIS!!

THe INtelligent KEY!! Key-LEss DRIving!!

U dun need to start the car with the key, jus keep tis with U~~~

HAhah.... Dun get wat I mean?

Next time show U all kays, if I drive to meet U all!!~~~ =)

Then after Collection of Car~~~~

ACtualli wanted to catch a Movie with Mr A~~~

But seems like our time dun permit~~

So I went over to Qilin's place to see her & little Yan Feng!!~~~


My Little Godson!!~~~~TWo Months plus lo!!!
Cute Little YF~~~~

So Adorable right? esp when he smiles!!~~~

Then Qilin tells me, Faster give birth to one la~~~

And I laughed telling her...haven married how to give birth la!!

Ya!!~~~ I also wish I can have a baby~~~~

And when dat dae comes, I will b so xin fu~~~~

Looking at my beautiful baby wil b my greatest joy in future!!

OH!!~~~

One good news too~~~

One of my sistas, Shuzhen, wil b getting married next yr le~~~

She travels often so we dun meet up with her dat often...

So Din mention to u all b4~~~

But We cant go to TW to celebrate with her~~~

So prob next time when she comes back~~~

We wil hold a Mini celebration for her ba~~~ =)

Anyway, Congrats To HEr too!! HAve a blissful Marriage!!

Btw~~~

I'll prob going overseas again~~~

To BKK in Dec!!~~~~

Shall enjoy to the fullest b4 starting my work next yr~~~

TO live life IS to Enjoy While U can!!~~~

Then U can say: I have no regrets.