//-->

Sunday, December 31, 2006

LAst Post for 2006~~~

12:49 AM / 0 comments

HAppI New Year PeepS!!~~~

My Good deed on 28.12.06
Mr Santa wont b back til next yr lo~~~~
Its my 7th Time Giving Blood!!~~~ =)
AFter dat MEet up with Joanne dear & Evon!~~~
ME & Evon~~~
Dearie & Me~~~
It was raining non-stop~~~ so tat explains my Outfit!!~~heehee~~

We jus love taking pics!!~~~

>>My 2007 New Yr Resolutions<<

1) To find A good Job

2) Keep my Room Tidy always~~heehee

3) Not to b Late for Appts (believe all my frens wil hands up on tis right?)

4) To Earn more $$$(so I can Spend! Haha... Ok la..wil try to save more next yr k)

5) Last but not Least...Do something b4 25 Comes~~~*hinT*

.........

HEeehee~~~

Anyway~~

Most importantly~~~

Jus wan My Family, Dearest Frens & All to Ru Chang Cuo Yuan!!

All the Best for the NEw YEaR!!

Gonna Go Prepare to Hit SG's Most Popular HAngout of Ours!!

SEE Ya!!~~~

Lots Of LoVe,

Nes