//-->

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

DAes jus pass by so quickly~~

3:19 AM / 0 comments

HmmMmm.....
My dae today~~~ 24.01.2007~~
WOke up at 3pm!!
To watch SCV's Charm Beneath~~
Then 4pm~~
My Ten Brothers!!
Then 5pm~~
Amazing RAce Asia on AXN!!

Then now 7pM~~
Watching "Let it SHINe" on Channel 8!

Now using my lappie to blog!!
First time blogging through my laptop lo!!
And it feels so wonderful!!
Sitting comfortably on my sofa....*smiles*

Sorry for my late late updates~~
And I know u all waiting for my Bangkok post!
Jus wait awhile longer k>>>
U know Patience can go a long way~~~~ :P

These daes i'm busy with work la!~~~
Helping with my fren's work~~
And saw Joanne last nite!!
Missed her so so much lo!!~~~
Its been so long din see her lo~~~
Need to have more meetups!!
So, Ger!~
U promised me after yr exams we shall meet up more ya!! =)
HUggies!!

And events coming up~~
Two weddings to go for tis early part of the year lo!!
One of my ex-colleague wil b getting married tis SUn!~~
And our 8 sistas group~~~
2nd sista wil b having her wedding in Malaysia on Feb~~~
Seems like tis 2007 wil have alot of "XI Shi"~~~

Then CHinese New year wil b coming soon~~~
Time realli flies~~~
I've left KK for Around 6 months lo(count til Feb)
And I think I'm ready for a New Job le!!
Finally I had enough of rest~~~~
And life's getting pretti bored too~~
HAhah~~ finally my life's coming to a standstill!~~
Wanna give myself some time~~~

Spend more time with ME~~~heehee...

Probably til March ba!~~

A time-line I've set for myself~~

Cos prob wil b travelling to Taiwan again end of Next month~~~

For ***..... wil let U all know LAter on!!~~ HeeeHEe~~

Alrights~~


HEre's more of me & myself~~~

All dressed up for my dinner date!~~ 18.01.2007Tis Pink mid-drift is from JOanne!! Thanks ger!! LOve it lots!! CAnt stop~~~~ *giggles* Jus SMile more... & u wil be HAppier~~~

Dinner @Pontini, Grand Copthorne Waterfront hotel~~~

Tis is a place where I was working there part-time 6yrs back!~~~

Sometimes helping at Pontini when there's lack of staff~~

Cos Normally I worked at the banquet Side!~~~
I loVE working there in those daes!~~~

So fun & enjoyable~~~

ANd last time, I had told myself next time I grow up I wil come here & Eat!

And 6yrs later~~~~




I'm Here!! *Big Smile*
Tis is Pontini, An Italian Fine Dining Restaurant
So happi to b here~~~
Appetiser: A Dozen Oysters Flew in From FRance~~~

And Each Oyster Cost like $12 lo..... lolx~~~

My Mushroom Soup With Almond flakes!~~~ YUMMY!! His Seafood Tomato Soup!~~~ My Boston Lobster Linguine~~~ TAsting my LoBster Pasta!~~~ Not forgetting Tis TirAmisu!!

The BEst I've tasted is THIS!!

A mUst have!! Though they increased the Price!

Cos I remembered last time it was $11 per cup~~~

Now is $15!! Woah!!

Anyway, total amounted to close to $200 Bucks!!

But due to some Accidental Stuff~~Shhh....

We were given 20% of the Bill!!...heehee!~

After our sumptous dinner~~~

Walked around & took some Pics~~~ The walkway to the Restaurant~~~ Kinda like tis Pic!! :) Rest & RElax!!~~~
I'm LO'vin It!! I Dun wanna Leave..... heez..

Went To JB a couple of times for the past weeks~~~

At A treetop pLace to chill & relax~~~ 19.01.2007~The Famous ABC Ice-cream there~~~

Family dinner with My Grandma They all!!~~ 21.01.2007
ANd Dearest Ting too!!~~~
My HuM HUM Craving!!~~~17.01.2007

And tell U all something!!~~

Ytd, I received A mag!!~~~

And My eyes instantly lit UP!!

U know why?

Cos JERRY's On tis week's I-Weekly!! *BIg SMILE*

My HAndsome Dude!! Muacks~!!

Tis Sat's Going for Luanie's Birthday celebration!!~~

Gotta go hunt down her birthday pressie le!! =)
My Manicure Done in Bangkok!!

Stay Tuned!!~~~ :)

Labels: