//-->

Saturday, January 27, 2007

*HAppi MOod*

12:46 AM / 0 comments

I Woke up With A BIG SMIle On my Face TOday!!

ANd U kNow why???


...

...


...


...

...

...

...

...


... Becos I dreamt of JERRy YAn!!!
The dream Was so so real LO!!
We talked as if we were veri good frens...
ANd even feel more like a couple...
All I could ever ask for...
Is jus to see & talk to him...
And now He has appeared in my dreams...
Its Half-way there...
Extremely happi today!!


If Onli Dreams can COme true, I"ll give anything I HAve!!(Onli for tis dream Ya!)

Maybe I'm missing him too much~~~
Tat's y ppl say if U think of a person alot, U wil dream of him...

Alrights!!~~
Pls come into my dream tonight!!
I promise I wont let go of Yr hands~~~ =)

*nes is going bonkers*

PS: Jo dear... Think of yr Wu Zun more kays, then he wil appear in yr dreams too!! I know U wan to see Him!! *GRins*

ANywayS, Have A Great Weekend!!

Labels: