//-->

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Happi CHinese New YEar EVE

12:03 AM / 0 comments

HEeheee~~~

Finally my Ultimate Gift came~~~

*SMIles*
Guess Wat?












My Tian LIang Abalone!! THank YOU to *you*!! mUACks!!

Went to CHinaTown On Thursday, 15th Feb~~~ It was People Monutain People Sea!! Loads of ppl lo!!~~
Did My HeNNa For New year!! Love iT!
Mei Zhen Xiang Ba GuA!!~~~ My TAttoo!!~~~ AirBrush TAttoo la!!~~~heehee! (notice my Hair color? dyed it!! =)My Mom Jus Cooked de!! Kidneys!! YUmmy!!!!!! *BIg SMILE*
Now my HOuse has A total of 10 Cans Of Abalone LO!!!!(Plus the one I jus received Ytd!)
7 Cans of New mOON & 3 Cans of Skylight Brands!!! OMG!!
I'm totally SO hAppi!!!
Now gonna eat Reunion Dinner at home With my Family~~~
Then at 830pm wil go for reunion Dinner With my Grandma & Relatives!! =)
Gonna B Busy busy!!~~~
Have A great ReUNIon Dinner EveryBody!!
And HAppi Chinese NEw PiggY YEar!! GONg Xi GOng XI!!

Labels: