//-->

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Strive & U wil Succeed

1:39 AM / 0 comments


Me & JoAnne~~~ @Kalmar Company CNY Function!! 23.02.07
Me, JoAnne & Bernice!!~~~~
Theme for the day: Floral Dresses BEst frens Always~~~ Our pay($100) & HongBAos for jus 2hrs of Work!!



Nothing much these days~~~
Have been slacking around~~
Am gonna start my Job hunT lo~~!!
Its time to get Going in this Busy World!!~~~
To be Able to Earn yr own keeps & Spending them is Such glory!~~~
I Wan to have financial freedom like before!!

And wan to save $$$$!!

For now in my life, CAreeR wil be my first priority!!
I wil strive for wat I want!!~~~

Alrights!!~~~
Gotta go!!~~~

Wil be meeting my God-son tomolo!! So happi!!
Been so long since I last saw him & Qilin!!~~
Till tHen Folks!!~~~

Enjoy the remaining New Yr!!~~~ =)