//-->

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Destiny doesnt lies in yr hands lo

11:33 PM / 0 comments

Hey Hey~~~

Been Quite long Din Update lo~~


My frens have been Asking..how come din update blog??
Apologies apologies...

Well, I'm here to blog le...heehee..

Well, actualli my life's not realli interesting now..

So nothing much to blog too....
Well, as for the interview dat I have said....
Sad to say I din make it again...
So shall not ponder too much into it...


Now I shall focus on my future Interviews...

And hopefully I can start work soon!~~~

I WAN to WORK!!!

GUess have been slacking too much le...


Now my holiday's over...


Got to get back to work...


Hoping to work in BloodBank~~~


Wil post again if there's news... =)


AlrightS~~


Here are some pics~~~


Saw tis beautiful House!! So nice lo!! Guess There R realli SO RICh ppl in SG lo!!!
CMAJ meetup on 9th March!!~~~
ME & Ting~~ We had dinner @ Aerins @Raffles city~~~
All of us!!~~~ TAking pics in Toilet!! heehee~~~
C.M.A.J
CAndy, Madeliene, Agnes, Jolene!!

Lovelies Together always!!


AFter our dinner~~~

We went to Meritus Mandarin's BAr @38th Flr to chill~~~

Had A great time Chatting away~~~

Till 3am then we all left for home~!!~~



A DAy @ the BEAch!!~~~ 11th March 07


SAndCastles!! @East Coast BEAch~~~ LOts of ppl pic-nic-king~~~~ A great Dae for Cycling!! And So I did!! Loads of ppl Fishing too!!


Beautiful Clouds & blue Skies!!~~~
Don U jus love the SEA!!!~~~~ I lOve it SO MUCh!!


I enjoyed myself alot today!!

Cos i realli love being at the beach~~~

*Happi*



Teppanyaki Dinner!! 13.03.07Yummy Yummy!! Fish EGGs!! HAve been craving for It!! *grin* ANd my HUm Hum!! SO lOng din eat lo!!


My Mom's Birthday Celebration@ JAck's Place!! 14.03.07

HAppi Birthday MOmmY!!!



My DEarest FAmily!~~~ =)


My No 1 MOmmy!! MUACks!!

My Bro's Crayfish & Chicken Set! My Steak & Chicken Set!! Me & My Brother~~~ My Mom laughing so happily when taking tis pic!~~~ So Cute!!



So happi we had a great & Happi DInner!!

I gave my mom A Set of Clarin's skin care Products as pressie!!

Hope she likes it!! =)

Love U so Much MOMmy!!


LAstly,

Met up with my sistas Ytd nite @Sembawang~~

Then know dat Luanie got CHicken pox & some other stuffs~~

Its realli been so long we din meet up lo...

But anyway, it was great chatting up with them!~~~

Like wat Rongz said, we all shall meet up again at the end of tis month!!

To Rongz ger...


Cheer up kays~~Get more rest...*hugS*

Wil see ya again! Muacks!! Miss U...
Probably wil go for a dip tis weekend too!! Time for more exercise!!


PS: Looking forward to dinner @Ritz C. Tomolo(Sat)~~~ *SMiles*