//-->

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Jus Some Thots

2:31 AM / 0 comments

Jus watched today's episode of "When Rules Turn Loose" on SCV Chn 55...
Jus jus wan to pen down some thots...
And Saw how things are between XueQin & Shen YIYan...
And By jus watching, I feel so touched by wat XueQin had Done...
If U all have watched, then u will know wat I mean...

XueQin is such A sweet Bf to YiyAn...
Being there to revise for her exams...
And b4 sending her to the exam theatre, he even waited outside her house for her...
Without telling her he's outside waiting for her, which made her so surprised!!
And then later still gave her a watch...( saying to treat it as he's right beside her during the exam)
Then after dat they meet up & Then shared their happenings...
And XueQin said this to her which realli made me so so *GAn Dong* lo!!

XueQin: "I know you are worried about yr exams, yr mom & dad( cos her parents got some problems with their business), and also worried about me."

XueQin:"But yr heart is already so full, it cant fill so much burden."
"I'm here. Put some of the burden with me. And we will go through it together."

YiyAn: Smiles to him.. *Eyes brimming with joy & tears* Gives him a HugZ!

Earlier on, Yiyan also said:
"I feel so blessed to have someone being so nice to me!*
(How I wish I can b so blessed like YiYan too!)

I jus feel this so so heart-warming!!
ANd they are both Lawyers...( Yiyan soon to b)

I feel dat relationships should b like tis...
A girl needs someone whom she can rely, depend on....
And also share her burdens, not the other way round...
becos for a man, if u have a gf...
U would wan to give yr gf a good life, dote on her, giving her wat she needs...
ANd not burdening her with more problems & always job-hopping.

For A couple to b together & last till forever is not an easy task..
Becos in the midst of it...
You cant deny dat Money is an important factor.
Love cant satisfy yr everyday's food & needs.
So Sometimes guys cant blame girls for being realistic.

Becos if the girl dun, she wil have to face all the guy's burden.
And does she need to? Does she have a choice?
YEs! SHe has a choice to choose between someone who can give her everything & someone who depends on her for everything.

So U cant blame her. Blame it on the guy who Is not capable enough.
Becos if you are a man who has everything, which girl wil leave u?

Alrights..
Jus kxg's Thots of the day...

Labels: