//-->

Sunday, March 25, 2007

MACALLAN I HAte YOU

3:26 AM / 0 comments

HIHi~~~
I'm back for an update!!~~~



WOndering Y dat title above?

Tis Liquor MAcallan tastes realli bad~~~

DIn know it till last nite, at my fren's pub!!

MR J ordered TIs *MAcallan* which almost killed us all!!~~

Actualli is I asked to order one la..( Opps!, my Wrong Choice!)

HAha... tastes bad not enough, but stil can make us drunk!~~~

SO my conclusion is... Now my new LOve is HEnessey!!!

At least it tastes better & wont get drunk!!

Despite we drinking like 2 bottles of it, still we are all not drunk...!

WE LOve HENeSSey!!! =)



Well, come to think of it~~~
Now I realli realise dat I'm lagging in blogging!!~~
ANd i guess the reason is dat I dun have A phone!!
A phone dat can take pics anywhere, anytime~~~
Then tis dun drive me to blog!~~~
Maybe when i blog, I would love to put picS~~~
And if no pics, i feel dat the blog is not nice~~~
Probably tis is my expectation for a blog, I guess!~~~


So......
I'm gonna get A NEW Phone Soon!!!
ANd I have set my eyes on tis two handsets~~!! *SMiles*


TIS is SamSUNg's Z560!!~~~ (I've always wanted to get A flip-Phone!!)
Or THis?? Sony Ericsson's W880i!!~~~(I like the slim-ness & sleek!)

Both has 2 mega-pixel camera~~~
Hmmm~~
I wil go check it out and take a Pick!! =)
Cant wait to get my hands on either of tis two phones!~~~

And got one good news to tell YOu All~!!

BloodBank Called me!!! *Big SMile*

ANd told me dat I'm Selected to join them!!~~~

Now jus waiting for them to call me back regarding Salary stuff~~~

THen I shall commence my work Soon!! Yeah!!!
HAve been idling too long~~~

Its time to start work, cant wait!~~~ heehee!!

ANd these days~~~

Wat have I been doing???

On 22nd March~~~

Went to my Niece's place becos her birthdaz's the next dae!!

Went over to pick her n her sisters & Brother up to go to CWP~~~

Feena & Dickson went to Metro to get their pressieS~~!!

And someone picked up the tab, not me!~~~heehee~~

They were so happi chatting n later we went for dinner At SAkae Sushi!~~

ANd we all laughed so much lo!~~~So FUnny!!

After dinner~~~

We went back to their house to cut cake, sing SOng!!~~~

@SAkae Sushi~~~ Our table full of plates!!~~~ The Little BirthdaY Girl...FEena!! Darting away to avoid being TAken!! Notti Girl!! Gina, Aloysia, Feena, COdy & me!! I lOve tis Pic!! So Cute!!! The Birthdaz CAke!! Chocolate Mousse cake from CRystal Jade!! HAppi birthday to girl girl!! 9 yrs old lo~~~ Celebrating Dickson's belated birthday too!! He's 11 tis yr!! Dickson & Feena!!~~ Running away from camera again!~~~ Seeing tis pic Realli makes me Laugh so hard!!! *Giggles* Blowing of Candles!!~~ With the birthdaz GAl!~~~ Simply Adore Them, esp Tis little one!! Hugz! AFter celebration, it was candles playing TimE!!~~~


On 23rd MArch~~~Dinner with EVon!!

@JErry's BBQ & Grill~~~ Her Fish & Chips~~~ My Medium rare Rib-eyed Steak!!~~~ TAken by EVon's Phone~~(I missed my phone badly..SIgh!)


Haven been Clubbing for quite some time le~~~
And jus last week, alot of my frens have been asking me out to club!~~~
But always wrong timing!!~~~

Estellla dear, lets go next week k?

Exams got to destress too ma!!~~~
I also feel like clubbing, guess wil go next week ba!!
Its time to stretch some muscles!! haha~~

And darlin Joanne also Asked me for cycling trip to Pulau Ubin Ytd!~~~
But din manage to join her, too tired out from drinking!!
Sorry dearie~~~ I'm sure You had fun too!!

I've got alot of things that I wan to do!!
But So little time~~~



# Will go for some Yoga lessons with Evon at FF next week!!
# Wan to go for A swim! (definitely can go le next week!)
# Wan to bring Qilin, her mom & my god-son to my place!

# Wan to bring my 7 nieces plus nephew for movie!
# Wan to meet up with my sistas!


Lots of "wan to" to do...
So hope I can find time ya~~~~


Alrights~~
ENough talking~~~

My brother's rushing me to play "GHost Online".
Have been introduced by my brother to play tis game.
And kinda addicted to it le... so now everyday training my character in the game~~
heehee... seems like a little child...


Haha~~
Hope u all enjoyed yr weekends~~
ANd dun have MOnday Blues tomolo!! =)
*Goodnite Kiss*



Luv,

Agnes Aka Star

Labels: