//-->

Thursday, March 29, 2007

A Personality test for You ALL

2:24 AM / 0 comments

Hey hey!!~~~
I"ve got something interesting here to share with you All!~~
A personality test & most importantly, Its Accurate!!
My fren introduced tis test to me & when I tried it, I feel it was pretty accurate too!!
So See how it works for you all kays!~~~


Here goes....
Its a Storyline test...

There's tis guy... let's call him Mr. M... He is planning to cross a river to meet his fiance, Ms. F who is at the other side of the river. Being one river apart, Mr M decided to borrow A boat to get across so that he can see her.

Therefore, he began searching for boats...
At that time, he met Ms. L, who owns a boat, so Mr. M decided to borrow from her.
But Ms. L fell in love the moment she set her eyes on Mr. M & asked him, " I'm in love with you, do you love me?"
Mr M honestly answered, " I'm sorry. I have a fiance waiting for me. I cant love you."
Upon hearing that, Ms. L rejected him on borrowing the boat, reason being that: She's loves him, but he don love her back, its so unfair. Thus the deal was blown.

Mr M was devastated. But he continued to look for boats.
Fortunately, he met Ms. S, and decided to borrow a boat from her.
Ms. S was straight forward, she said, " Not a problem to lend you my boat, but I have one condition. I like you, it doesnt matter if you like me or not. You jus have to stay for the night with me. After that, I'll lend you my boat."

Mr M. was in a dilemma. His whole mind was thinking about his fiance at the side of the river. He already couldnt get Ms L's boat, and now if Ms. S also dont lend him, he wont be about to meet his love. Moreover, in that remote island, there's onli these two boats available.

Thus, in order to see his fiance, Mr M. reluctantly agreed. Mr. M had an one night stand with Ms. S. And Ms. S kept to her promise & lent him her boat.

The next morning, after meeting his fiance, Ms. F, Mr. M is very troubled. He feel that he shouldnt keep the matter to himself & should be honest to her. After thinking over carefully, he decided to tell Ms. F the truth about how he cross over the river by borrowing boats & meeting Ms. L & Ms. S.

However, after learning about the truth, Ms. F was very depressed & shaken about the whole incident. In a fit of anger, she relentlessly broke off with Mr. M, telling him off that he's not faithful to her & has cheated on her, which is unforgivable. But inside her heart, Ms. F is feeling so helpless & vulnerable.

After the break-up, another girl appeared in his life again, Ms. E. Gradually, they fell in love & began their relationship. As time goes by, Mr. M started thinking about his past & was again confused on whether to tell Ms. E. Being his nature who is honest & dun like the feeling of keeping his stuff to himself. Mr. M revealed all his past incidents with Ms. L, S, & F to Ms. E.
Upon hearing all his stories, amazingly, Ms. E said, "That is yr past, I wont probe into it. I dun mind yr past, what I love is the you now."

This is the end of the story.
Woah... my fren passed tis to me in Chinese , so I translated all into English for you all!!

Okies... Now for my Question to you all...
Kindly range between first to the last(eg, 1) Mr. M, 2) Ms. S...)
Who do you feel is the best person, probably like who's actions you feel is the best?
What they have done is wat they should have done? Basically, who's the good person to who's the bad person...

PS: Dun have to think til too complicated, jus base on how you feel is enough.

You can leave yr answers in my tag. And I'll wil reveal yr test results in my next post!

Have Fun!!! *SmileS*

Labels: