//-->

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Caught the Bug, Sighs!

9:05 PM / 0 comments

*Coughs*, *Sneezes*
Sighs... my Turn to get Sick!!~~~
And I totally dun like tis feeling!!~~~ =(
And worse!! aM Sick jus when I've started work!!~~~
Dun think I was sick for the past 6 months when i'm nt working lo!!
Stupid Weather I guess made everyone of us sick!!~~
Sunshine then RAIN(Late noon) everyday~~
PPL around me all got sick too...
aNd its my turn!!~~

Took my meds faithfully & drank lotsa water!!~~
HAha.. AND I was jus telling my colleague dat I dun usually drink tis much water lo!!
Its onli when I'm Sick!!~~
Cos normally, I onli drink like less than 2 cups of water daily...
cos all I drink are gassy drinks or etc....

My flu's much better now...
Jus dat tis irritating sore throat of mine is making me feel so uncomfortable!!
And there's like stucked Phelgm inside!!! Sob!!
I wanna get well quickly!!
PLeaaaaaaaaaaaasssse!!

And one more sad thing to add to my sickness!!~~
My grandma's hospitalised!!~~~
She had a fall & fractured her arm & bruise her head! =(
And actuali she was supposed to go home today(20/4)
But last nite my God-ma called n said Ah ma got difficulty in breathing jus now..
And is in the high dependency ward~~~
And my parents & relatives rushed to hospital to see her~~~
And I saw my ah ma so pale on her face & she keep saying she is in pain!~~~
My heart was breaking into pieces....
This is the first time I see her so weak & cant even talk well cos she's breathless...
And the decision now is to whether to let her go through with the kidney dialysis...
As her kidneys are failing & her heart is not functioning well as well...
Drs said dat her toxic level in her is veri high now....
And if it gets too high, it may trigger a stroke or a heart attack....
I dun wan my ah ma to go..... *cries*
I still wan her to see me get married.....
See her great grand children....

Thus, My relatives said dat she's already so old...
Dun wan her to stil go through the dialysis which wil make her suffer...
Now is to jus give her the antibiotics to make the water in her pass out....
And see if there's any improvement....

Dear god....
Please make my Ah ma well can??
If there's any suffering she's going to go through...
Put it on me.... Dun let her suffer....
I jus wan her to b well...
Please... Please....
Hope U can answer my prayers.....
Amen.

*Please bless y Ah ma*

Labels: