//-->


I'm back to Update~~~~ ;)
Or else wil b nagged dat din update lo....(POints To***).......heehee..
Ger....... I Wil try to update "up to date" posts ok.. or wait later kana complained~~~
Here's more of me.....Solo me!!~~
For those who missed me too much..............hahahahha...
I also miss U all too~~~
*Missed My god-son & Qilin...(been so long since I saw them...)
*Missed my ex-colleagues...(they went for steamboat the other day, I couldnt go... :( )
*Missed my Poly mates...Triple As,,,, (stil haven passed Anni her birthdaz pressie lo)
*and lots more, din mention doesnt mean U are not missed kays~~~


But my free time these days have been packed with work, visiting grandma & birthdays!!
And this coming Sat Is another of my niece's birthday!! Sharlene's birthdaz!!
I almost forgot about it!! Gotta go shop for her pressie lo!!
This month gonna b real Broke!!~~~
Too many pressies to buy!! And I've jus started my work also....
But being A Leo~~~
Its her nature to be generous & to give~~~
And wat does she expects in return??
Veri simple.
Seeing the smiles on their faces...
Seeing others happi, I wil b happi too~~~ (Guess I have said tis b4... =)..)

Alrights~~~
Newly rebonded me Again~~~ *GRins*

Straight, Obedient HAir... I LOve it!!


My Smile has always been my hidden asset..... :P

SMILE for A new BEautiful dae!!

Launching A thousand Ships??!~!~! Hahaa....

And the wait is over!!~~~

HEre is my New SAmSung Phone!! *SMiles*

SamSung Z560

Flippy Flip!!~~~ :)
Dats me On the LCD!!
I love the Sleekness... Ultra Thin~~~
And MP3 Touch-screen Player!! COOL!

ROngZ's Birthday @K GArden!!~~~25.04.07

Dinner @ CHomp Chomp~~~

Sweetie Rongz bought a PLate of Cockles For me!! =)

And ordered lots of food.... U can see on her blog!!

Then AFter dinner, went for KTV!~~~

LOOk at tis Cutie Envelope!! Which we chose which character suits each of us!! HAha!

The CArd specially for our Dearest Rongz! Resembles her rigHt!!

Our "LOve Notes" for Her!!

Presenting The Birthdae GEr!! LIRONg!!

HAppi Birthdae Dearie!! LOve U!!

A KE-Ai de Gift for Ke-Ai de Ger!! Heehee
TAken by professional Luanie!~~~
Shot 2
Shot 3 (Not bad photography skills, I can Say.)

At KTv-ing~~Did u all notice The white Helmet?? Luanie's Cute helmet!!

Our K-ing World~~

Luanie,Me, RX, ROngz & Min-ni (ling left early lo..)

A groupie Pic!!

Say Twist!!!

Lovely times are with those close to yr heart.... *beams*

GEr.. Hope U have had a happie nite with us entertaining U.. esp LIng!! heehee..

Sistas Forever.... Always & Forever... *hUGs*

PS: Weekend's here!! N-JOY & spent it WorthLY!!

I'm going to N-Joy too!! CHeerios!! :)

Labels: