//-->

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Life of Busi-ness...heehee

2:44 AM / 0 comments

Hey ppl~~~
Busy is the word to describe my life now~~~
Time realli flies~~
HAve been working for the third week of my new job now...
And I've adjusted to it already~~~
My colleagues are fine, got along with them~~
Hours are okay too... (though I prefer office hours.. :P)
Learning as much as I can...
Not stressful at all as compared to my previous work....
Guess I should be contented.... (probably for now...)

One good news....
My grandma's getting better!!
She's jus been transfered to normal ward ytd!! =)
Been to see her almost everyday whenever I can since she was admitted....
Cos was veri worried for her....
Now her onli problem is she's not eating well...
Gotta get her fave foods for her, but she onli likes sweet stuff(which she cant take. She has diabetes.)
Sighs....
Tried to feed her ytd, jus like feeding a child....
So difficult as she keep refusing & covering her mouth... haha..
In the end, my aunts came later on & bought Tua Bei for her!! OMG!
Tua Bei is the sweet dessert!
But she finished half of it.. better than not eating at all...
But I can predict her sugar levels gonna hit a high line!! Sigh!

Last Sat, went to Dbl O for ROngz's birthdae celebration!~~
Had A fun nite with all my sistas~~~
Co-incidentally, Darlin Joanne was there too with her frens~~
I din get drunk, but Rongz was a bit drunk, I think....
But I can see dat she enjoyed the nite, with her frens,cousins, sistas all with her!!
Got A special pressie for Rongz from Roy & me!!
A pressie which I went to buy even though I was dead sick last wed....
Cos if I dun go dat dae, I dun have time to buy le...

And also did some shoppings... cos dun have much free time now..
The onli free time I have wil b occupied with stuffs...(I wish I can have a dae whereby I can totally rest at home.)
Maybe thats the reason why my flu has not totally recovered yet... *sniffles*
But I'm also thankful dat I can travel from place to place conveniently....
Cos my fren picks me up from work diligently & acc me always...
Dun do tis so often ya, u wil spoil me & make it a habit for me....
I'm not always pampered by ppl so I dun wish to trouble u always too...( U know who u are... *grin*)
I know u wil say I'm A princess ma...*rolls eyes*
But I'm A princess who leads a hard life...heehee...
Unless I meet my prince charming who can fulfil all my needs.... :p
And also... thanks for visiting my grandma too.... :)
And so sweet of him to buy me *Trimming Success DVD*....
So dat I can get my beauty sleep without staying up at nite jus to catch the episodes...
*So thoughful of him*
Cos I'm currently catching it on SCV~~(the onli "yu le" I have now....)

BTW, now I'm also watching another dvd... "YU Shang Ai"...
Starring Xiao Zhu & Big S~~~
A funny drama serial!~~
Xiao ZHu super funny lo!~~
Recommended for u all to watch... =)

Tis blog wil b onli words for now...
Wil upload pics in the next post which wil then include my new HP!!
But its not dat great too...
in terms of taking pics wise...
It failed terribly....
But in terms of usage wise..
Its stil up to standard..
Esp.. its a flip phone..( something I wan to have since dunno how long..)
Guess I wil opt to get SE K810i in June when it launches... *smile*
Which wil put my camera taking skills in action till then!! haha...
For now... jus bear with words onli blog...
Unless I bring my digi-cam out,
then I can take quality pics!~~

Last but not least...
Today's ROngz dearie's Actual Birthdae!!

HAPPI Birthday my dear Gal!!
Muacks!!
Love U!

PS: See U tonight!! =)

Labels: